ML9 (Aerus City) Farm Raid - Friday 11th March

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
omg HOW many drops lol 72 drops to lotto and was biggest ever - i blame all thsoe leet thanes :p

mind u they still couldnt out damage my ickle sb on Chan tho hehe - thanks all for coming and seeya next time :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Txs for great raid blue, and letting me in even I didn't sign up for the raid - launching camelot yesterday was spontaneous reaktion lol, I play usually WoW/EQ2, but its funny how camelot keeps interesting me and I've started playing it again more often.

Nefi

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks

Was a fun raid indeed. Cya on next one Bluesky.

/Nefi

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed, impressive loot list size (not really lucky with the drop themselves, but in Aerus loot terms, hehehehe) and for once I rolled the high one \o/

Probably surprising all when I didn't choose the wrap, but I really really needed that ring in my template and didn't feel like picking it just to sell it and buy the ring after, even if it was a better move.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
Probably surprising all when I didn't choose the wrap, but I really really needed that ring in my template and didn't feel like picking it just to sell it and buy the ring after, even if it was a better move.

You did suprise us all m8 BUT Its great to see ppl roll for what they actually want rather than letting greed into the equasion - something i try to encourage at all my raids :)

/salute

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom