ML9+10 BG(E) -- Thursday 30th November -- 7pm UK time(sticky please)

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
Shannesa said:
Cornelius you wrong about 30 p those remains cost 100p in houing and on excalibur only onw fore selling was 100 p cheked this morning 3.45

Cornelius - some bloke's name.
Coriolanus - mythic/legendary Roman leader who inspired at least three great plays (one by Shakespeare) and an overture by Beethoven (amongst the most well known overtures in the classic repetoire).

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
as promised a list of loot available is now available on my CM(not priced so people cant take w/o permission)(my house number is 750-E, /houseface 750) if you want any loot ill give it to you for no charge, this offer is only valid for the next 48 hours, after that they will be sold/salavged at the normal price

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
as promised a list of loot available is now available on my CM(not priced so people cant take w/o permission)(my house number is 750-E, /houseface 750) if you want any loot ill give it to you for no charge, this offer is only valid for the next 48 hours, after that they will be sold/salavged at the normal price
REPPED

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
i do see your link tho...

but " i reserve the right to preclaim 1 item", doesnt really work out, cause in that way you can take whatever you want.. before a raid starts, the item you will preclaim should be in the Topic!/Ml Description..

and having a " Raid Rules" in the bottom of your Sig isnt really smart either, like many others i didnt see it the first 5 times i checked this thread..

try put it right under the ml raid description so EVERYONE! will see it. and then judge if its worth/not worth going on the raid :)

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
First i allways say when i do preclaim any thing from mls in my text that i do preclaim a certain item so albs know it thats the way you should do as a ml leader so Albs can see it here on fredys

youer own topic was a bit not say soo even if youer raid ruleds was sticky at bottom of sig dont think all albs readed that i did and those was not easy Undersatnd fore me as not english spoken

Underall bg time you never sayed that remains preclaimed or most albs would have left

when do a ml fore albs its not all tiem the right to preclaim when a new ml leader or a seemy new one hope you fallow me on this phyco nothing in personal against you

As been run mls to Albs along time they now and understand the few times i do preclaim any thing witch been alow times i do it

not even before lotto you sayed that remians qwas preclaimed in bg was bring it upp as they wasent show in bg

by manage roll hiegest on the lotto i won those and when you sayed preclaimed even thought youer own topic was confusing many more told me so under day in game

neet Timne thell Albs in Advace that you preclaimed Remians in Start of Rush that that item i preclaimed so Albs have a Time to make there chose

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Shannesa said:
youer own topic was a bit not say soo even if youer raid ruleds was sticky at bottom of sig dont think all albs readed that i did and those was not easy Undersatnd fore me as not english spoken

neet Timne thell Albs in Advace that you preclaimed Remians in Start of Rush that that item i preclaimed so Albs have a Time to make there chose

that was the entire point of this excersize, but if you didn't understand a point made in there at the bottom of the page it reads 'if you have any questions about the rules, ask me'

i though i already mentioned that i would, but i cant seem to find the quote... either way... aye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom