ML9+10 BG(E) -- Thursday 30th November -- 7pm UK time(sticky please)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
unfortunately next week is fully booked and zues cant run this(he didn't explain why)... so as this is the only real free day, ill do it to help some people

BG will be on Naus-E
BG will meet Aerus-E
BG rules are in my sig
There will be a lotto at the end of ml10

last time i did ml9, i had quite a unique way of doing 9.10(well ive never seen it done that way) and felt it was rather effective, so ill try it out again..

hope to see you all there

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
unfortunately next week is fully booked and zues cant run this(he didn't explain why)... so as this is the only real free day, ill do it to help some people

BG will be on Naus-E
BG will meet Aerus-E
BG rules are in my sig

last time i did ml9, i had quite a unique way of doing 9.10(well ive never seen it done that way) and felt it was rather effective, so ill try it out again..

I'll be at ML10 with Archpaladin and snowbaby, and maybe ML9 with infiltrator or something.

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
be there with a earth thurgist fore ml 9 as have to go upp early

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
I`ll be inc. with Theurg at Ml 10... cya later gimps ... :p

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
First phyc you say nothing pn freddys about its preclaimed remains

And youer own rules page dont even say that remains is preclaimed

yoer own page say 1 item and next time i Strongly reomend you post that ypou preclaim reamins

I was the one arrange alout inc fore youer ml 9 and 10 and also the higest winner ibn lotto

As i see it Phyco youa re doing things wronmg this way you should have inform Bg before that you preclaimed it

And yes i readed youer rule page

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
there is a little flaw in your own rule's mate as you state you can preclaim any item ( you choose remain ) but all other stuff should have binn lotto ed if you read your own rules well and live by them

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
and he dont have the guts sayed sp under bg that he prelciamed those remains as many would have left bg as many inc fre helping and have a change win remains and they readed on freddys that it was not preclaimed

hees own rules say Dragon Raids, or Circle of Five/Azazel

As raid leader i reserve the right to pre-claim 1

item, remains, otherwise all other loot level 40+

or 99%+ will be lotto'd at the end of the raid,

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
well actully... you dont need to know the egsact drop im preclaiming(if i do, most times i won't)

and the reason why i didn't say on FH that it was pre-claimed was cause i knew people wouldn't have taken the time to read my raid rules... maybe next time someone says the rules are off site(so i dont have to copy and paste all the time) they will take more notice

if you want shan you can have the 3 bags of stuff that wasn't lotto'd for(no-one wanted them)

any other problem dont hesitate to tell me:p

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
as far i see it you did not preclaim reamins trow freddys witch normal way doing that

And yes did read youer rules before raid and you did not metnitona bit on Bg that you preclaimed remaisn when bg was small nummbers i asked inb my as fore help over 20 come

and they come becuse i asked as farer i see it phyco you claim is not legit and you own me 1 pair of remains or the cash to nb bought them most albs know i am not greedy and by fore ocne rolled hiest in bg 999 i was hiegest in bg to chose first

youer own rules say and i was read them under bg ytou did not at any time say any about remains preclaimed or 90 % of bg would have left i know that

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
well actully... you dont need to know the egsact drop im preclaiming(if i do, most times i won't)

and the reason why i didn't say on FH that it was pre-claimed was cause i knew people wouldn't have taken the time to read my raid rules... maybe next time someone says the rules are off site(so i dont have to copy and paste all the time) they will take more notice

if you want shan you can have the 3 bags of stuff that wasn't lotto'd for(no-one wanted them)

any other problem dont hesitate to tell me:p

lots of peeps only go on ml9 for the drops was nt there so cant say but it seems a tad sneaky but hell your raid your rules m8

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
well then we would have failed... i dont see how that changed anything about the rules though...

Borodin

Fledgling Freddie
Although I didn't make it to Raid tonight I have to say I think cherry picking items as preclaimed isn't the way to go, tempting as it may be.

If ppl have given their time to a Raid they have a fair expectation of lottoing for the loot. As Shan says he won the lotto, after all he's done with running Raids etc etc, without any info that the feather was preclaimed, he has a reasonable case for saying he should have won it.

The numbers speak for themselves, shan has run at least 200 mls to my knowledge & still hasn't got those remains. Personally I think he is owed a little back.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
not Stating all rules on the Raid page, and suddently mention it in the BG, shows quite bad leadership :)

IF you do change your rules, from what you postet. it should be said at start of raid so ppl had the chance of leaving the raid. ( as said before, alot ppl come ml9 for the items, not the credit).. ( allso my own experience from Shan's Raids).

Just my 2 cent's :)

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
Preclaiming 30 plat drop from 2 raids is a little tad bit much. Ok for an MLRush, but for 2 hours raid, maybe a bit strong. TBH i think other raid leaders have set a bad exmple by claiming too much from ML9, everyone preclaims the remains. Perhaps there would be less hassle if the raid leaders consider themselves to come 3rd on list or of lotto winners (or higher if they roll higher). Would still mean the leaders would come away with something nice, and have chance of the very best drops like eveyrone else.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
that's fare enough, i agree shan should have got the remain's and i apologize for his luck... but its more about the principles, i took the time to create the rules and upload them... and if people don't read them(witch is why i didn't say anything till the lotto) then tbh why even bother trying to control the bg with them.
in future if i choose to preclaim anything it'll be in the thread, i just needed to push people to read them

also, i read the logs and someone in my group kept asking about the remains... im sorry, i didn't notice them at the time... i would have told you if i read /g properly

to go on a raid, as large as ml9, and expect that you have a decent enough chance just for 1 specific drop is just nieve... it requires 40+ to do... witch means you have a 1 in 40+ chance... now im no mathmatision but that doesn't seem worth the chance
there a plenty of drops in ml9 of high worth chance's are good that you will get one of them if you turn up... and if you want 1 of then then -1 piece of loot arn't going to dent your chance's much

hope you understand, and im very sorry that it happened to you shan(but you've already preclaimed the remains on your upcomming rush... that said it would have been the same if you didn't, just whats the point in having 2?:p)

Coriolanus, i told you that i was going to preclaim them prior(the morning of ml7 grp steps) you were fine about it...

its got nothing to do with the money, as i wont be selling them... even if i was offered 200p, but then again... its stated quite clearly in my rules*

Borodin, the feathered wrap didn't drop(or if it did i didn't get it)

also, if i knew how many items dropped during ml9 i would have organized the bg loot a little better, and half way through i swapped looter to Coriolanus... the reson i did this was cause shan had a full bag + Coriolanus didn't and i trust him not to run off with the loot
though this wasn't really necessary i think it shows that i wasn't planning to run off with all the loot
that said i have 3 bags full of stuff that didn't get lotto'd in the morning i will form a list and post here... if any want them reply and ill make sure the first to reply will get it

*it states that if i fuck up or lead an less effeciant raid than what i hope(and people who followed my arti raid will know i have high expectations) then i wont preclaim the item(if i want anything) any more
i was a bit fucked off with my lotto parser not correctly gaining the info needed, but thats no grounds for a poorly lead BG

normally like i said above i wouldn't have done what i did, but to make a point as to how important, i feel, it is to keep and understand the rules

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
if i won remains tonight i would have dropped my ml 9 claimon rush and did won remaisn striaght and legit you did say nothging about in youer topic about you claimed them neather say so to me in grupp

got you 20 from my as inc as i thinght that remains stillw asent prelciamed and i did read youer webpage before raid with rules

As Far i See it you own me remains or the cash i need to bought those as you did not post freddys about this claim

Rolled Higest of the bg or give me a ml 10 slash sword instead

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Shannesa said:
if i won remains tonight i would have dropped my ml 9 claimon rush and did won remaisn striaght and legit you did say nothging about in youer topic about you claimed them neather say so to me in grupp

got you 20 from my as inc as i thinght that remains stillw asent prelciamed and i did read youer webpage before raid with rules

As Far i See it you own me remains or the cash i need to bought those as you did not post freddys about this claim

Rolled Higest of the bg or give me a ml 10 slash sword instead

i dont know what dropped on ml10, Coriolanus held loot for that ml... thats something you have to establish with him... though iirc you picked something from there so that should be sorted

but like i said it was a push to get people to read the rules, and i apologise that it happened to you, but im stubborn and arn't about to change my mind(even though it is rather tempting, but i also want them for my house), as it will show favouritism

like i said i didn't notice the msg's in grp chat, and like i said i would have said if i knew

also, i really didn't want to mention this, but... it seems like you didn't have absolute confidence in me to lead a successful ml9, and you did tend to wonder off and start dishing out instructions(mainly your flaw in ml10 stuck out the most, you got the order of mob pop wrong), people said things like 'why not use earth pets?' on the ml10 leo bit this came across alot better and was far less controlling, and was welcomed... if i didn't feel up to the task i wouldn't have lead it... i except i got a little lost in the dungeon, but you generally get lost around there, so it proves that even with experience you still don't know everything(and yes you did correct me, but once i got my shit together i would have realized also)

if i get the ml10 slasher before you do ill give to you, and im sure most decent albs would, but this isn't cause of the events that occurred today

but i see a vicious circle you'll keep saying that i owe you the remains, and ill keep saying its the principle, so this is the last i will say on the remains front

i just hope there's no bad blood between us in the future

reaveruse

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
lots of peeps only go on ml9 for the drops was nt there so cant say but it seems a tad sneaky but hell your raid your rules m8

Same here I agree with thergador

Well he tried to flame me for my pres claims on my first ml rush yet off what Ive seen here his own raid seems weirs

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
did not took anyand as far i see it Phyco by not claim on front page that you keep reminsa prerclaimed you out and circle

Spend my night sleep to be there and try have achnage win remains beofrer my own ml rush so i did not have to trpreclaim the remains on m own rush

would not be so angry if yu Did post 1 page you claimed them in topic but you did not

Cant sells shacing in anger by this i almst count his as aannothe rincident in spring time with annother albs its close to that players behaviorer as i se it some albs know what i meen

its now 3 in mornbing cant sleep clock calling in 30 minits

touer own words have copied them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BG will be on Naus-E
BG will meet Aerus-E
BG rules are in my sig

Godoc-Pally-S/S
Galagan-Cler-Reju
Larigohan-Necro-Serv
Qunn-Wiz-Ice
Sodar-Theug-Earth
Naus-Mincer-Sl
Nydyr-Infil-Th
Ronn-Cabby-Matter
Nydedrihar-Tic-Reju
Celaniel-Sorc-Mind

LGM: All

House: 750

>Raid Rules<

AAs farr i see there and so not any remains claimed Angry yes have all rights be soo as i did rollest higest in aml over 3.5 years been do mls fore albs

of 255 mls i preclaimed 4 % have payed the mls to albs by own pocket only one on albs have helped me with items to mls frm presteps

fore me phyco its amatter of Priciboles and a word called honor a word i think you would understand

tired angry i am not gonna be fun start working in 2 houers

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
reaveruse said:
Same here I agree with thergador

Well he tried to flame me for my pres claims on my first ml rush yet off what Ive seen here his own raid seems weirs

not sure what you mean by weirs

the last 2 mlrushs i havent pre cliamed any drops in fact for have the ml its not even a treasurer bg its killing grp gets
pinkey claimed ml9 remains for her house on one of the rushs we ran and agian it wasnt her 1st mlrush
and even when i did pre-claim ml9 remains it was stated before the 3rd ml rush i lead which was some thing like the 180th+ ml i had lead not my 1st and i didnt flame you as per the pm i sent you saying i hope you dont take it the wrong way ect. so plz explane what weirs means, and like i said before i dodnt mind precliaming as long as people know about it and you know what your doing

reaveruse

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
not sure what you mean by weirs

the last 2 mlrushs i havent pre cliamed any drops in fact for have the ml its not even a treasurer bg its killing grp gets

and even when i did pre-claim ml9 remains it was stated before the 3rd ml rush i lead which was some thing like the 180th+ ml i had lead not my 1st

not on about you m8 on about the player who lead this riad from this post i was agreeing with you about what you sed

if i have the spelling rite on (weirs) i meen to say bad terible m8

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
reaveruse said:
not on about you m8 on about the player who lead this riad from this post i was agreeing with you about what you sed

if i have the spelling rite on (weirs) i meen to say bad terible m8
ahh kk had me baffled a bit as weir a body of water (river but smaller) often found near dams picky of one

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Cornelius you wrong about 30 p those remains cost 100p in houing and on excalibur only onw fore selling was 100 p cheked this morning 3.45

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
ahh kk had me baffled a bit as weir a body of water (river but smaller) often found near dams picky of one

lol zues

shan, 5 of your posts in this thread are saying that already

and copy and paste doesn't do my thread justice in this case, you missed the link... where it clearly states that i reserve the right to claim 1 item

and no, my/our situation differs, my raid rules have been there for the last month or more, where it has always stated that i may preclaim one item... there's was done 5mins after/before it started, saying that no lotto would take place

witch essentially means ill roll a 1000 if i choose to cash it in, but as i said somewhere ^^ up there it wont be a regular occurance... im also guessing that if i do organize a raid no-one will turn up, i took that chance when i did what i did

also, you don't seem to be actually reading what im writing... so either come up with a different reply or don't bother, as i will keep replying the same thing(though i wont cause im getting annoyed now, ill just ignore your post instead)

though, that said... if you are to tired to do your ml1+2 in 15hours i would take over... w/o any preclaims or anything else that may be interpreted as sneaky or deseatful, just give me the all clear... or not as the case probably will be

Shannesa said:
Cornelius you wrong about 30 p those remains cost 100p in houing and on excalibur only onw fore selling was 100 p cheked this morning 3.45

no-one in there right mind would buy that:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom