ML8 Pre-reqs - Tonight?

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
I know its a while until the ML Rush ML8 raid and probably a few weeks until Eggy runs his ML8 raid, but I was wondering if anyone fancied getting them out of the way tonight? Start time of 8pm tonight at Aerus haven.

Happy to take as many people as want to do this.

8.4 Centaur chieftans. Not so easy. Need to kill one of two centaur chieftans in a centaur village in green glades. Group needing credit must get the final hit on the Chieftan. Repop time is pretty fast though, so not much waiting around on this one.

8.9 - doable with a group. The repop time on this stage is about an half an hour or so. So while we wait for repop we go and do....

8.7 - Self maintaining Statues. Simply zerg statues until everyone has had a chest piece drop, very easy.

Let me know if you're interested, if you would prefer another day for this?

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Adding Caveat.

Happy to take as many people as want to do this.- up to a maximum of 3fg. I have to sleep sometime.

Petran

One of Freddy's beloved
i will be there but only after Ase's ML 5 BG steps tonight at 2000 CET.If i am lucky i can catch you.I need 8.4 8.9.only

NAHKRI

Fledgling Freddie
hi i,ll come with my scout,but also only after ml5 bg steps.

Snarks

Fledgling Freddie
Big thanks to Sendraks for getting people through this last night and waiting around for the couple of people that were on the ML5 raid :drink:

Loonatik

One of Freddy's beloved
greenflap said:
is that 8pm gmt, if it is i will be there

Elementis
50 Thergy

Errm... I'm afraid the event was last night :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom