ML8 BG Raid - Saturday 7 May 6:00GMT (7:00 CET)

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
With Gear running his ML7 raid this Sunday, I have decided to run a ML8 raid in conjunction with his raid on Saturday May 7 at 6:00GMT(7:00CET). The BG will form on my chanter Thekevaroo 30 minutes before the raid will begin.

FACTION WITH CYCLOPS IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS RAID!! BE SURE YOU HAVE NEUTRAL OR ABOVE FACTION BEFORE YOU ATTEND WE WILL NOT WAIT FOR YOU TO FARM CENTAURS TO CONTINUE!!

Now the caps spam is out of the way here are the details!

Raid rules - AFK while not notified will not stop the raid. Be there or be square. If needed, let group leader know - group leaders report afk to me please.
- LD: It happens - 5 minutes holding up - afterwards we move again
- I expect that required steps are done in advance for BG steps. I will not divert the BG for one or two persons.
- Listen to what is said in BG. If this is not followed, I will place BG on private and start removing people. Not that I want it but if not all people work together it is better to remove some who endanger success of the raid than to fail for all.

Loot rules
1) Everyone who takes part in raid can roll
2) You can win one item only unless announced before roll
3) If someone sells items from my raids he/she will be automatically exempted from any further loot splits
4) You can roll for any items you want to use for your participating character or alt - subject to one win per raid

ML3
Detailed information: Vision of Sages

To do before:

8.4 – Centaur’s Hunt – Arm
Kill the 2 centaur chiefs located on the Green Glades zone wall, 10K 55K. Is a straight forward step and a relatively easy kill. Both chiefs have the arm needed for the step completion.

8.7 – Agne’s Might – Torso
As straight forward as any ML step can be. Farm the Self-Maintaining statues near the shore close to Aerus Haven, 35K 10K. Is an all out farm with a random percentage chance of each mob killed dropping the item. Step is completed when the item is picked up.

8.9 – Agne’s Spare Arm – Arm
This step is easy but needs to be done correctly. Kill the statues in the corridor, 13K 10K Arbor Glen, and proceed to open the chest. You MUST kill all of the statues in the corridor or when the chest is triggered the whole place re-spawns instantly killing the person with the arm. Once all the statues are dead it’s a straight and easy walk out of the area to get credit.

During the BG raid:

8.6 – Agne’s Will – Head
Really easy to accomplish this step with the BG. We move to his spawn and set up a killing field and proceed to pull him and his statue to the BG. We kill the statue first, then him.

8.1 – Agne’s Crystal – Control Crystal
Another straight forward step consisting of killing the statues Bisul spawns once he is engaged. Bisul can only take damage when the set of 3 statues, 12 in total, he spawns die. Once we kill all 3 sets of statues we proceed to kill him.

8.3 – Agne’s Sword – Sword
Ahhh Ibn, the bringer of nightmares. Mythic in all their wisdom have made this encounter exceedingly easy now. The BG will move up the hill and proceed to setup fully. My group will proceed to move away from the BG and spawn the encounter. The key to this step is to kill Ibn before he splits into the storms and this can be accomplished easily. We pull him to the shrooms and PBAE him to fukkery. If he splits we wait fir him to reform and repeat.
Once he dies my group will retrieve the sword and we will proceed to move on.

8.2 – Agne’s Shield – Shield
This trial is the hardest one in ML8 regarding strategies/planning. NO ONE WILL INTERACT WITH ANYTHING UNLESS ITS ME! I will proceed to start the encounter with the majority of the BG killing anything alive in the room. The key to this encounter is leaving the named mobs for last, both General and Lord Thalos.
Its simple if people listen. The person who has aggro off the named will proceed to kite that named until the lower con mobs die. Once they do we will focus our intentions on the named. Once one dies I will proceed to start the other. We will fop and shroom till 100% maxed before the encounter is started at a GT set by me beforehand. Once done I will lotto the keys with the group leaders and they will split with their groups to save time.

8.5 Treasure of the Cyclops – Leg
This is the most AFK friendly step in the whole ML. All the BG has to do is speak to the named and get the quest and wait for me to complete it. There will be NO SPELLS CAST in the vicinity of the mob unless they are heals. If you are hostile to the Cyclops in Green Glades I would suggest farming Centaurs till you are at least neutral.

8.8 – Gorgon’s Secret – Arm
A very easy encounter, we kill the named Gorgons in the order I provide and move on to the main named Kynthia. Is as straight forward as a ML step can be. We kill the gorgons in order and the snakes they summon as they are summoned.

8.10 – Agne’s Great Might
This encounter is unique in all of TOA as it involves 2 separate steps:

STEP 1 - Agne’s Army:
We will proceed to the stage area in Arbor Glen and I will proceed to speak to the constructor and hand in all of the items collected in the other steps. We will proceed to set up all we have and cell in an area close to the steps. Once all are ready I will start the encounter and we will proceed to kill the waves of statues as they spawn.
Once the encounter is over, I will run a lotto with the group leaders for the keys that drop from the step. ITS IMPERATIVE THAT THE CRYSTAL FOR TALOS GOES TO ME. Once the lotto is done we will proceed to move out to the final encounter and kill Talos.

STEP 2 – Talos:
Another exceedingly easy – and somewhat time consuming end to a ML. Once we have completed the first step, we will proceed to move to Talos on his platform. The BG will set up 100% and max out fully on the OUTSIDE of the stone circle at the encounter. The GT will be set on the outside edge of the arena by me. Once all pets are maxed out I will proceed to spawn Talos.
All tanks at this point will proceed to engage Talos and move him to the killing field. Once he is in the killing field all PBAE and casters will proceed to PBAE him to death once the shrooms start to hit. If we are fast enough he won’t have time to activate his healers. If he does I will nominate a 3FG force to move and kill them in order with the majority of the BG focusing solely on Talos. Once he dies we lotto keys at the encounter.

Very important

I will need your full and undivided attention when calling strats for the raid. ONE person not doing as told can wipe the BG. If this happens that person will not be included in the future steps.

We WILL NOT be doing the pre quests with the BG so get them done before coming.

Any questions or comments PM me in-game, Thekevaroo, or here on FH. I look forward to seeing you all for the raid!

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Kev said:
FACTION WITH CYCLOPS IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS RAID!! BE SURE YOU HAVE NEUTRAL OR ABOVE FACTION BEFORE YOU ATTEND WE WILL NOT WAIT FOR YOU TO FARM CENTAURS TO CONTINUE!!

Ahem?

Care to explain why? I take it you mean at the skotos? If so, they can be avoided np. If its not cuz of that, I have no idea what on earth you're talking about.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
damn its always fun to see fg's die from a skotos, imo m8 it shouldnt be a prob with some eggs in raid

anyhow biggest prob is some1 aggroing kratos (and belive me, some hibs are that stupid to get that every raid)

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Alme said:
why the fuck do we need good faction

You dont have to fucking come on the raid if you dont fucking feel like it..

Fucking mkay xD

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Good thinking. Hoppefully that will mean that I won't have 100+ people on my ML8 Raid :p

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Dallas said:
You dont have to fucking come on the raid if you dont fucking feel like it..

Fucking mkay xD

funny shit m8, im laughing irl here. twas a simple question, either answer it or dont say anything at all since u obviosly aint very good at being funny.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
I come ofc with teh bard. Oh btw Dallas is funny :)

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
you have to have at least neutral faction to get the quest needed for 8.5. If you dont all he does is give you a dirty look etc.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Kev said:
you have to have at least neutral faction to get the quest needed for 8.5. If you dont all he does is give you a dirty look etc.

Afaik, Kratos cant be aggro/hostile to you.

I have killed loads and loads of cyclops, and never ever had Kratos beeing either of the above.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Argyle_Avendale said:
Afaik, Kratos cant be aggro/hostile to you.

I have killed loads and loads of cyclops, and never ever had Kratos beeing either of the above.
I've lvled jacina there, I farmed extra stuff there and never has he become hostile or aggresive. Kratos isn't part of any faction.

Danita

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Depends on what type of cyclops you have been killing. Killing one cyclops faction raises it with the other.

Most people should have plenty of faction as most of the cyclopses that drop GOV scrolls and the centaurs for CS scrolls / pre steps all give the faction you need.

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
aye should be ok, but i added the warning so people are aware that it could be an issue. just an easy way to inform people thier may well be a problem

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
in other words, missinformation, and dallas acting like a jerk

will probably b der tho :p

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
i forgot to ask if it was possible to fix this thread as a sticky post :)

arwens

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there Kev along with a full group from Dream Walkers
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
wp all that came!

was good to see talos die in 20 seconds with only 49 people in the bg :) Just ashame that the server kept spikeing the way it did when we hit 8.8.

again well played all that came see you for the next lot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom