ML7 - Tuesday, 30th November @ 7pm GMT

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Hoping to get this one done this time, had a few personal problems doing the last arranged raid.

Pre-requisite:

7.1 - 7.6 Group trials, faction farming

Arrangements:

*Meet @ Volcanus haven @ 6:30 - 6:45pm GMT (7:30 - 7:45 CET)
*/bg join Oopsy (my minstrel).
*Form BALANCED groups.
*We will depart at exactly 6pm GMT (7pm CET)
*/bg is then set to listen.
*All battlegroup stages will be completed.

Rules:

*No AFKing. This rule is simple. Short AFKs are fine when given notice. Unreasonable AFKers will be removed from the /bg and /ignored.
*LD's/AFK notices should be sent through your group leader, who will have /bg speak rights. All leaders ill be in a CG with myself.
*I will not read PMs during the raid. They will be turned off in my chat window. Communicate via your group leader.
*General f*cking around, causing grief etc will result in a /bg remove.
*BG stage items will be automatically split to myself, and will be lottoed at the end of the ML.
*Only items I consider to be worthy of lotto will be lottoed. RoG items will NOT be lottoed, it is a waste of time and effort.
*Items can only be won by appropriate classes. If you come on the raid with the intention of rolling for another class, you MUST make it known to me via /bg at the start of the raid, before we leave the haven.
*If for any reason you do not complete a step, be it my fault, your fault, an LD or a bug - I will decide if the step will be re-done.
*I do NOT guarentee completion of steps 1 to 10 for everyone on the raid.

By joining the raid you agree to cohere 100% with the rules listed above. My decision on matters is final.

See you there.

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
Heya eggy.. I'm not sure I can make it to 6.30-6.45, but if I place myself at entrance of DV will I be able to join? :) I should be able to make it b4 u get there..

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
bleh your raids allways a joy to come on, still debating if its worth bothering to get head higher anymore though but if i can get the grp steps done ill come tourmaline hunting again :D

Crystalair

Fledgling Freddie
Count me in :)

If you are planning on doing the pres at some point to before Tuesday please count me in for those too :)

Glacius

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm we just made ml1 ..ml2 will took place on 2 december.. manny people got ml3 done.. maybe i feel this way only i duno .. but i ll be glad if u could make the ml7 raid abit later.. after the ml2.. imo i wanna do it but i cant enter ml7 . Just a tought .

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Plz confirm departure time on this raid, because it will be hard to leave at 6pm, if we are supposed to meet 30-45 minutes later :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
DELAYED UNTIL MONDAY 29th NOVEMBER

This raid is obviously not meant to be, this is the 3rd delay/cancellation, all because of random events occurring which do not enable me to log on.

Please spread the word. Same rules, same time, TOMORROW night.

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
DELAYED UNTIL MONDAY 29th NOVEMBER

This raid is obviously not meant to be, this is the 3rd delay/cancellation, all because of random events occurring which do not enable me to log on.

Please spread the word. Same rules, same time, TOMORROW night.

hmmm raid is Tues 30th so is this being brought forward to Mon 29th or did you mean to delay the grp steps ?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Ignore my post I'm flipping out.

Raid is still Tuesday, Monday was for something else...

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
Still unsure about exact time tho, since we are suposed to meet after we supposed to have left already... confusion :) :wub:

Missythang

Fledgling Freddie
Zagg said:
Still unsure about exact time tho, since we are suposed to meet after we supposed to have left already... confusion :) :wub:
Usual format is to meet 6.30 and ready to move out 7pm - I just assume the 6pm time was a typo cos I def. can't be there earlier.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Will be there wiv my reaver lookdaddy for your entertainment eggy :D :D

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Account ran out over the weekend.

When I try and update it just says "Unable to modify your subscription. An invoice is currently in progress."

Will try every 30 mins.

Missythang

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Account ran out over the weekend.

When I try and update it just says "Unable to modify your subscription. An invoice is currently in progress."

Will try every 30 mins.
EEK - Sorry to hear that :(... Good Luck (although yes it does sound a bit as though this maybe a tad on the "doomed" side)....

<crossing fingers etc>

Crystalair

Fledgling Freddie
Really Sorry Eggy but I wont be able to make it now.

I never managed to get the group steps done, seems I am also doomed to never get ML7 finish.

Good luck if it runs though.

_________

Crystalair
50 - FOP - Cleric
Guards of Avalon - ML Officer

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
Eggy you coming or not the rabble are getting restless :eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom