ML7 & ML8 grp steps 1400gmt 13th oct

TiLto

Fledgling Freddie
Once again im completly clueless when it comes to how to get to & how to do steps so assistance will be needed im just biatch who sets grps up, my last raid went well like this so no reason why this one wont aslong as we got the know how and the grp we sorted.

misc - Myself (nightshade)
misc -
drood -
drood -
bard -
pb -
pb -
tank -

Will again be bringing drood merely to buff/rezz & fop wont be grp'd

sign sign sign

p.s Those who where on my last raid dont worrie my pc fixed now so know more fuck ups :p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Crap explanation inc :):

Move through the flame pit and set camp in the room 2 (think it's 2 rooms) before the 7.1 room, set fop and camp, pull from both sides until you get the pop-up on all players then move towards the 7.1 again 1 room and camp that and pull the other faction mobs (4 in total). When you have faction with all 4 (Vol's, Apop's, Shaitan and the other flamey fookers) you get the step (7.2?).

Try to get a tank with shapechange for pulling, SoM is perfect for the Medusa-mobs (forget the name) as they can stun, but not if your puller is shapechanged. The rest are ok.

At any point run to the 7.1 room for the step, you don;t actually have to run through the lava anymore :)

Move to the 4 final steps, 2 are simple gank fests (Shaitan and one other).

The dude with the snake head (apops?) will pop con orange (thats how i always spot this step, others always pop red/purp). This is the guy you tank to 10%, then either get the tank to engage it or kite. Get everyone with procs to take them off, if something procs on the mob and it dies, it spawns 2 more. Keep it at 10% or close, but do NOT let your mages hit it, I once crit on the orange one with my eld leaving it on 0% but thankfully still alive and our druid almost had a heart-attack :)

The room with the flames is a bit more difficult, when the mob pops wait for the flame before killing him. Killing the mob extinguishes the flame, kill the mob before the flame pops and it'll circle you, then eventually pb you all :)

Personal preference is to have a verdant ani on this ML (Particularly the farm steps), but with 2 guarded pb's it should be ok.

TiLto

Fledgling Freddie
stands at the moment

misc - Bezimeni
drood -
drood -Meache (warden)
bard - Diocleziano
pb -
pb -
tank - dread

kep em coming :)

TiLto

Fledgling Freddie
misc - Bezimeni
drood -
drood -Meache (warden)
bard - Diocleziano
pb - watermelon
pb - shadow
tank - dread

water if your coming will need to to stay for the hole thing, let me know if you can dont want to have to look for another pb whenyou ve got the 2 steps

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Well i can carry a fop bot with me that maybe will need grp steps too

TiLto

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm shadow will need you on concentrating on champ tbh same with dread on chanter, ive got my fop bot with me so if worst comes to worse i'll concentrate healing on that so tis np really but would be nice to have drood so we'll see but if not all is good

TiLto

Fledgling Freddie
myhriel wealreadyn got a tank sorry m8 :( and water im confused are you comin with drood & bain or just one of the 2 let me know please :)

TiLto

Fledgling Freddie
misc - Bezimeni
drood - my drood
drood -Meache (warden)
bard - Diocleziano
pb - watermelon
pb - shadow
tank - dread

sorted for tmmw m8 cya there meeting inside the ml7 dungeon 1400gmt

Fragoverrule

One of Freddy's beloved
ok same as last run:

Bainshee needs ml7 & 8 group steps, ill be toggling a bb along as well for some bufs in ml7 dungeon and during the ml8 groupsteps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom