Pally:
Icer:
Cleric:
Blocker:
Random:
Random:
Random:
Random: Nydyr-e

start gathering at volc-e at 6:30, i hope to leave at 7, rather than 5-10mins later

rules in sig ^^

Necromaniak

One of Freddy's beloved
Ill come with:

Cabalist (Cabamaniak)

and i will provide a blockbot for Icer. (Prop) he will prolly be played by my brother himself so hes active.

I will also log a Cleric wich i will dual log (if no1 can provide a active cleric only) (Olezdad)

+ a blocker if needed mop3/mob3 (Slo)

so:
Paladin
Cabalist
Cleric
Armsman

;) picky some (the caba rly needs it :p)

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to join for artyxp on some alt, so if you are missing something I can help.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
your icer, maybe duel log a cleric for buffs out side grp?

or/and reju cleric

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
geeze, if i knew so many would sign up so fast i might have done it a bit sooner:p

Pally: Prop
Icer: Coriolanus
Cleric: FREE!!
Blocker: Revius
Random: Cabamaniak
Random: Coriolanus(say who leach will be please)
Random: Arelas

BB's:Coriolanus,Necromaniak,Arelas

hopefully a cleric will join however, if we cant we'll put a BB in group

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there :)

If u want then u can easy make it monday if all in the grp can ;)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Arelas said:
Will be there :)

If u want then u can easy make it monday if all in the grp can ;)

aye, but generally alot of hassle comes with moving the day:(

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
again out of group? o_O

do i have to pay to do ml7 group steps? Jesus............

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Cleric: jrjr999

excellent:D cya all wednesday:)

on a side note, fanis... there was no reason why you didn't get the spot, the reason others got the spots where cause they've been on my other raids(cept necromaniak, but his a good friend) and im fairly confident that they will show and we'll get it done FAST:)
on another note, at the time that i was posting the group... i didn't know who to pick, you or Arelas. as Arelas did a great job yesterday leading ML3 with less than average numbers, and i thought i would show my appreciation for it but giving him a spot(and i know he has a BB)
and i am genuinely sorry for your mis-fortune, must be horrible signing up for so many ml7 grp step raids and not getting the space... try leading one yourself, there very easy to lead steps... if you need some info about them, PM me i will have no problem with giving you the relevant info. GL:)

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
geeze, if i knew so many would sign up so fast i might have done it a bit sooner:p

Cleric: FREE!!

hopefully a cleric will join however, if we cant we'll put a BB in group

Like to bring pbt theurgist as leech. Ofc if you find another icer without leech, or someone who needs steps take them instead.

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
i don't have problem at all with u psyco.
My problem is that i have sign with my infi several times for ml7 group but for some reason i am always out of group :(

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
moving to either Monday or Tuesday, say if you can make it, however ill be there both days anyway:)

so turn up, you may get lucky:)

same time same place

reaveruse

Fledgling Freddie
BE wornd about this player who trys to pre cliam items on at the lotto at the end of each riad he aranges as he takes th item evwery 1 els joins his riads for even if it may just be a scroll tipe he will say i have PRE COIAMED THAT LOOK AT MY RULES IN SIG

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
reaveruse said:
BE wornd about this player who trys to pre cliam items on at the lotto at the end of each riad he aranges as he takes th item evwery 1 els joins his riads for even if it may just be a scroll tipe he will say i have PRE COIAMED THAT LOOK AT MY RULES IN SIG

He didn't preclaim anything from group steps the last 5 or 6 I did with him.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Coriolanus said:
He didn't preclaim anything from group steps the last 5 or 6 I did with him.

dont mention anything, its best to just put him on your ignore list... all he does is ignore what you wright and call you dickles

i got the date wrong in topic... i ment wednesday the 6th

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
so, to clarify i will be there monday(6:30) and tuesday(6:30) as shan is leading ml4 on wednesday... i knew the sign ups were 2 good to be true:p

if i get it done monday with the people that signed up ill bring a more usefull class for tuesday's attempt

so turn up on both days you may get a spot:)

jrjr999

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there tonite [monday] on cleric Stripat

Cannot make Tuesday.

jrjr999

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
Cleric: jrjr999

excellent:D cya all wednesday:)

on a side note, fanis... there was no reason why you didn't get the spot, the reason others got the spots where cause they've been on my other raids(cept necromaniak, but his a good friend) and im fairly confident that they will show and we'll get it done FAST:)
on another note, at the time that i was posting the group... i didn't know who to pick, you or Arelas. as Arelas did a great job yesterday leading ML3 with less than average numbers, and i thought i would show my appreciation for it but giving him a spot(and i know he has a BB)
and i am genuinely sorry for your mis-fortune, must be horrible signing up for so many ml7 grp step raids and not getting the space... try leading one yourself, there very easy to lead steps... if you need some info about them, PM me i will have no problem with giving you the relevant info. GL:)

If you need a hand Arelas I'll be happy to help with any one of my toons,see above post for list
But you may get it on Tuesday anyway [fingers crossed]

skorpio

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
so, to clarify i will be there monday(6:30) and tuesday(6:30) as shan is leading ml4 on wednesday...

I can't make it monday :( Try to pick someone for my reaver spot please.

I will be there on Tuesday, hoping it goes as smooth as the last ml7 group steps we did, since i wanted to join noob group at 20gmt ;)

Thanks,

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
Im not too sure if you are running some more on Tuesday psycho, but unfortuanly I have to mirgrate a database this evening (when customers are not using it), so will be unavailable for any group steps today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom