Cleric:
Cleric/Friar/BB/Tic:
Paly/Tank:
Shield Tank: Harrods (me)
Icewiz/Random:
Random:
Random:
Caster:

Also, i could bring and Ice wizz or bb if is needed.

If any has BB, plz, bring him.

Plz, sign up with the toon's name u are going to play.

If there is enough ppl, also can go being 2 fg.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
vanquisher - 50 cabbie - tri spec
(might be able to bring a BB too but no guarentees, depends if a m8 is logged on or not)

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Signing up Clau 50 scout with mob 2 (can bring fop bot if needed).

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
I can bring my ice wiz - need xp.
but if any1 else need the steps i can be out.

ty

:D George

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
signing up for qqhongkong's cabby

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
If no body else sign up, this will be the grp:

Cleric: Thais' cleric
Cleric/Friar/BB/Tic: Golly's cleric
Reaver: Taite
Reaver: Harrods (me)
Scout: Clau
Merce: Haladrid (or his Pally)
Theur: Vissi
Cabbie: Vanquisher

If more ppl come, will have spots for a second grp, and maybe redistribute ppl if all is agree.

We have still the following mates which would like to play: qqhongkong's cabby; zobawiz (ice); Flairs (cabby); and maybe otreil with any of his chars. Also maybe would be possible get my bb, vanquisher's bb, Clau's bb.

But if any plays with his bb... he must be playing on same grp. If so, 1st grp have to share 1 reju cleric to 2nd grp, and bb's user (clau or vanquisher) too with his main....but this isnt my decission...is yours. Coz got anoying from last ml7 grp step i did, trying to redistribute and trying that all ppl gets his credit.

Think there is enough ppl to do that...but still waitting for more post to fill grp with ppl who need credit.

If Vanquisher or Clou, and Thais' cleric or Golly's cleric are agree, will do another grp, but only if they are agree to get share. And if so... i would be able to bring my ice wizz instead of my bb, if needed.

Bg will be up 30 min before. Hope all will be there, or at least, i could get ur spot to get another mate.

Dorimor1

Banned
One group on one date, another group on another date imo, would be too much hassle to rearrange everything, and tbh get an icer.

Ps. Just confirming I can come

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
saturday or sunday' afternoon, for other grp, and pick me up in the second grp with reaver plz :)

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
Im doing it on Friday, coz will be a little busy on weekend. But, as i said, it depends on grp mates i said, if they are agree if we can share on 2nd grp. ofc, 2nd must be ballanced, and guess it would be

And i preffer being 2 grps... having 1 as a back up for rezz, for help, to share some matte if needed.....

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
will start it in 20 min, more or less, and think there will be any room still for ppl. Anyway, my bg is open now

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
very soz about missing this.. my broadband was down and it just came bk up now... i also recieved a pm from dorimor to say he wasnt able to make it either coz he wanted me to tell u ..
soz bout the mix up .. :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom