ML7 grp Step 07/09

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
Long ML4 on 07/09, but can try going to DV to make grp steps, but will try to do 15-30 min after ML4 will finish.

Cleric:
Cleric/Friar/BB/Tic:
Paly:
Shield Tank:
Icewiz:
Random:
Random:
* Random: (me)

* Not sure which toon i would bring, and if any can or need it.

Must be ML3 to get inside

Will get the drops needed. Only need the Barracuda drop.

I will preclaim 1 scroll, and will do lotto after steps.

Some Spots can be change, depends on ppl which sign up. I did it with only 1 cleric, doing easy pulls, if there is a pally.

If any can bring a bb, would be nice.

I have to check all my toons and see who need the encounters, thats coz i take a random spot. If i wont get ml1 on sorc, will bring an Infi (Elquenoves)

If i can and there is any spot, could fill it, have some classes needed on my 2nd acc.

Plz, sign up with the toon's name u are going to play.

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
signing up for Cleric/Friar/BB/Tic with a fully ToAd bot, ml6 50e/20r spec IF you start after ml4

skorpio

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to join with mincer Skorpius if spot available

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
i won't be online for ml4 so try to pm me...thx

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
Will try to do 2 grps if enough ppl. Can farm factions closer, and assit on rezz if is needed. But firstly, will fill 1 grp, and trying to make a 2nd grp later.

If there is any in 1st grp which would like to enjoy continuing farming and helping the others, would be great.

If cant do another grp, will try next week.

So, im looking mates for 2 grps:

1st grp:

Cleric:
Cleric/Friar/BB/Tic: Naliah
Paly:
Shield Tank:
Icewiz:
Random: Defiler
Random: Skorpius

2nd grp:
Cleric:
Cleric/Friar/BB/Tic:
Paly:
Shield Tank:
Icewiz:
Random:
Random: Doctormezz
Random: Rideme

If needed, will bring my ice wizz, but im not sure to help in 2nd grp, coz ml4 is too long.

About doctormezz, I will post the toon i will bring. Be ready when ML4 finish, if we make a 2nd grp.

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
Need to know classes on Laenden and Naliah, to fill grp.

Will try to get Shark's pally and bb in main grp, but only if 2nd grp will filled, although both Friar/BB/Tic spot is taken. They can be done with 1 cleric, but safety with 2, or at least 1 reju cleric and 2nd healer.

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
zarza said:
Need to know classes on Laenden and Naliah, to fill grp.

Will try to get Shark's pally and bb in main grp, but only if 2nd grp will filled, although both Friar/BB/Tic spot is taken. They can be done with 1 cleric, but safety with 2, or at least 1 reju cleric and 2nd healer.

the bot is Bewntrejan, cleric lvl 50 and ml6. not the cleric in my signature :>

bees

Fledgling Freddie
Daka

I can bring cleric and Necro/sorceress for same group..have 2 PCs and can play both.

BTW what time will the ML7 start UK time plz?

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
bees said:
I can bring cleric and Necro/sorceress for same group..have 2 PCs and can play both.

BTW what time will the ML7 start UK time plz?

Random time, as i posted: Long ML4 on 07/09, but can try going to DV to make grp steps, but will try to do 15-30 min after ML4 will finish. Ñittle break time, and filling grp if we need any.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Any space left? can bring my infil if there is if possible.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Got a sorc I would like to bring if room , depending roughly when the ml7 goes off, will pop online and try and get an estimate as you do ml4.

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
tic spot in second grp if pos if not random spot for servant necro spot plz

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
If there is any in 1st grp which would like to enjoy continuing farming and helping the others, would be great.

If cant do another grp, will try next week.

So, im looking mates for 2 grps:

1st grp:

Cleric: Bees' cleric
BB: Shark
Paly: Shark
Shield Tank:
Icewiz:
Caby: Defiler
Mincer: Skorpius

2nd grp:
Cleric:
BB: Bewntrejan
Paly:
Shield Tank:
Icewiz:
Friar: Friarevenstide
Sorc: Doctormezz
Mincer: Rideme

If needed, will bring my ice wizz, but im not sure to help in 2nd grp too much, coz ml4 is too long.

For 1st grp, if there isnt any shield tank, bees'necro could come.
For 2nd grp, need a icewizz, and pally. If there isnt a reju cleric, zeus's tic could fill the cleric spot (3 healers in grp, is enough, coz can be done with 1 reju)

Still need to know classes on Laenden.

Riddcully

Fledgling Freddie
Signing mp my arms for a shieldtank spot, im guessing this will be fairly late start which suits me :)

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
With arsman and ice wizz in the second grp, both grp can do steps if all come, waitting for specific clases to fill grp. Think that we are going to farm together, and there wont be problem.

If there is another ice wizz, ill bring my bb instead of ice wizz. If no1 post, necro will come.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Roughly wot time will raid start? so i know wot time to make sure im online by as i got football training wednsday night.

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
Lookdaddy said:
Roughly wot time will raid start? so i know wot time to make sure im online by as i got football training wednsday night.

After Persifal's ML4 raid. U will have time, coz ML4 is the slowest ML.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Any chance of someone setting up a third group? ( I would, but I don't know my arse from my elbow tbh:p )

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
Skaven said:
Any chance of someone setting up a third group? ( I would, but I don't know my arse from my elbow tbh:p )

There are still 2 free spot:

1st grp: Shield Tank and if any icewizz comes, then i wont logg in my ice wizz.

2nd grp: cleric.

If there isnt any specific clases, will be some spot free.

Ill make cg in Elquenoves (infi), my random spot, just when ML4 finish. I will do ML4 with my sorc, Xphera, if any need pm me.

Time spending ML7 grp steps: less than 2 hours (4x10 min per encounter + farming factions + any short break)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom