ML7 group steps Fri 19:00 GMT

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Well after completing ML7 /bg steps yesterday i think there are a few more people that need the group steps.
Will meet Volc haven/pryd friday 19:00 GMT, posting this thread on pryd.net and FH.
So going to try to get a group together to do it friday night, want it to be a nice friendly fun group.
Havent got glove on lindon so if someone does or has the parts would be nice to know otherwise ill have to try to collect them elsewhere.

Please sign up if you make it, will also take note of reserve names.
If i get a huge amount of interest then i can try to take 2 groups but that depends a lot on having support classes.

Bard: Lindon
Druid:
Warden:
PBAoE:
Shield Tank:
Misc: Chelsea (i think let me know if im wrong)
Misc:
Misc:

Reserves:

statued

Loyal Freddie
summoner plz sign my chanter up man would really apreciate it,,

p.s make sure it wont clash with frozodos ml 7 group steps( same server etc) and make sure u got any items thats required this time instead of sending me! xD

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Group as is:

Druid: Ceddie
Warden:
PBAoE: Statued
Shield Tank: Speer
Misc: Chelseafc
Misc: Arrowmatica
Misc: Aimithree

Reserves: Chevo (NS), Aldeon (BM), Saje (Ani)

Filing group from both sites, if we can get the support classes can go as 2 groups.
Statued.. whos summoner? trying to get the glove sorted before the event, shouldnt clash as they are doing ML5 group steps first and there are 4 rooms you can do trials from.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
still looking for a warden, doesnt look like we will be getting the exter support to make 2nd group but if the reserves can show up as often people dont show.

hrala

Fledgling Freddie
hi i can bring a nurt spec warden (reheal) done ml 1-3 complete need group on 4,5,6,7 if thats allowed or for 7 do i need 5 complete thanks

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks, have put Reheal on the list.
You need ML3 to enter the ML7 dungeon so you should be able to get in fine.

Klaut

Fledgling Freddie
Aran Thule said:
Well after completing ML7 /bg steps yesterday i think there are a few more people that need the group steps.
Will meet Volc haven/pryd friday 19:00 GMT, posting this thread on pryd.net and FH.
So going to try to get a group together to do it friday night, want it to be a nice friendly fun group.
Havent got glove on lindon so if someone does or has the parts would be nice to know otherwise ill have to try to collect them elsewhere.

Please sign up if you make it, will also take note of reserve names.
If i get a huge amount of interest then i can try to take 2 groups but that depends a lot on having support classes.

Druid:
Warden:
PBAoE:
Shield Tank:
Misc: Chelsea (i think let me know if im wrong)
Misc:
Misc:

Reserves:

if possible i'd like to come at presteps with my BM klaut, also my guildmate Hellsound Hero wants to join:)

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
afraid it looks like not getting any more support coming so can only take 1fg, if we have space after the group and reserves then ill contact you

hrala

Fledgling Freddie
hi i´ve got a salamanda wool i can put on reheal from vault if needed

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks, wool isnt a prob, lots on CM for 1gp anyway, ive been given a hand by someone prob is the bara needle.
Aimithree says he has one which he will bring with him but will try to farm one quickly before raid (will be on as fernglade for that)

See you all there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom