ML6 raid , wed 18 january 20:00 CET

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
what : ML6 raid
when : wed 18 january
time : 20:00 CET
where : Volcanus , PRYD
BGleader : bigsista-p

we will move on time , been on to many raid when people show up 10-15 min later and expt a lot of people to wait , well thats NOT gonna happend.

if u need to relogg do that when times allows it, having xx people wait for you cause you have a problem... well you get my point, long live the power of grantcredit

pay attention , failing to do so = kick from bg
stick me and i will run you in lava
afk on raid and i will kick you from bg
only 99%+ items will be lottoed.

this area is extrem laggy so : EFFECTS SELF , and names off if u have a crappy pc / connection

I reserve the right to grab 1 item.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
aah Bigsista i was gonna run one but u got me to it :D i will be please to u leading us :D remember to get sally ash etc:d see u there with Minimee tehfoolishpbaoer:D and im sure me gf can bring ml9 ani since she got the step on her charcs:D

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:

o yes Solari i do agree with you strangly enough, BUT .and on most raids i done i havent.... i just reserve the right, didnt say that i would do :)
and the one time i took somthing its was a crappy shield :) but it looked cool :).

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
hmm

Sanka Coolrunnings said:
How long does ml6 usually take? If not to long i'll come with arrowmatica... gotta work next day... nerf!

ml6 is pretty fast , depending on the amount of people i think that 1h30 min should cover it, just start praying that people pay attention do their thing , and dont afk , cause THATS the real time eater

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
all hail

Frozodo said:
aah Bigsista i was gonna run one but u got me to it :D i will be please to u leading us remember to get sally ash etc:d see u there with Minimee tehfoolishpbaoer:D and im sure me gf can bring ml9 ani since she got the step on her charcs

GOOD ! :) now i know who i can stick on afk on, yeah anis would be greate , MANY anies so we can speed up things.. yeah i got the stuff covered

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Bigbrother said:
GOOD ! :) now i know who i can stick on afk on, yeah anis would be greate , MANY anies so we can speed up things.. yeah i got the stuff covered

rofl fuck off u can run urself:D i wanna afk stick this time :p been running too many raids atm :d getting like old days when i use to farm Galla everyday :p

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Ml6 just has very few drops indeed, and 1 gone in advance leaves very little :)

And giifv galla farm =P I want 3 heal tincs for my ranger >.>

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
nnonono

prodical said:
sally wool is for ml7 i believe :p

wat.....

Giant NQQb :clap:

statued only offered the wool to keep me warm on a cold nite :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom