ML5 with limited spots 16/5, 21:00 CET/20:00 GMT

Gatomalo

Fledgling Freddie
I can come if still there is any room with my reju cleric lvl 50 Tairo for full steps. Got a friend Latigo armsman lvl 50 that only needs 5.10.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
[e] said:
naturally I would like to help everyone who wants to get this ML done. If still needed I can consider doing another 1-8 run on tuesday as well.

That would be smashing [e] if there was another run on Tuesday, totaly forgot I'm with a guild thing on monday & wednesday tho :/

Sixpack

Fledgling Freddie
Shorish said:
lol friends how can be died 3 groups if u didnt accept more than 2???

once again dont post public raids if u are not going to make it public or make groups with the people that posted here

The dungeon holds 2 groups at the same time, so 2 groups only to avoid chaos and have a smooth run. Not too hard to understand tbh :)

Im sure you are welcome for the BG steps as all others are. As I understand it 2 groups are trying for the group trials and the BG steps are done after, in which all can participate.

I will be there my self waiting for the groups to finish so I can join the BG for the final action.

Six

Glacius

Fledgling Freddie
Saw the grps setup and i wana mention..that i think we l be needing a paly for end ..in grp 1 /wed . :) and oh yes.. i hope our clerc will be able to do his job..2 clercs would have been better .

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
dont worry too much about the setup as it might, and probably will, change in the final minutes depending on who showes up etc...

Gaspless

Fledgling Freddie
want to join up

Infiltrator here who have ml4 done so i am moving futher, if i may join in.

Gorbash

One of Freddy's beloved
/em expresses interest with Peepz - 50 mincer for the possible tuesday run :X

xcalibre256

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there 21:00 CET (20:00 GMT/BST for me.. I think). Tuesday (tonight) with my lvl 50 Theurg for the group steps... hope theres enough people to get it ;)

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Went on last nights run with Epizelos and I'd just like to say a HUGE thanks from me and my guildies from Blood-Lust for an excellent raid and loads of fun (not to mention a full level on my EoY!!)

Will definitely be there on Wednesday for 5.9 and 5.10!!

:clap: :clap:

Wiazabi

Fledgling Freddie
If possible i would like to join today if with my 50 sorc, mind spec

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
baah this clashes with B&Q's alliance ml5 raid, we r doing bg steps on wendsday aswell but sadly dont think we have the numbers to do it so could we just join u guys on bg steps ?? we have around 2 fgs...

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
[e], any confirmation about a group step run on Tuesday evening?

Knix

Fledgling Freddie
If possible i would like to join with my cleric who got stlong buffs (15tue or 16wens), if needed i can come with mincer aswell on same time. But Cleric is highest priority. :)

Wiazabi

Fledgling Freddie
if no grp today i would like to apply for wendsday 16/5, wiazabi 50 mind sorc

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
I will be at stygia 20:50, bg epizelos. We will see how many ppl are interested and if this will happen tonight or not.

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
[e] said:
Monday: 21:00 CET ML5 1-8

1* Epizelos- icewizzy (BG: EPIZELOS will be up 20:45 CET)*grp1
2* Copernicus – icewizzy*grp1
3* Elioz – icewizzy*grp2
4* Evilnature – icewizzy*1
5* Fast – merc*2
6* Sfixtis – armsman*1
7* Petran – paladin*2
8* Primey – minstrel*2
9* Triuns – minstrel*2
10* Gorel – scout*1
11* Saifang – scout*2
12* Dedlie – cleric*1
13* Avenhar – cleric*1
14* Gorre – cleric*2
15* Xaratos – cleric/bb*2
16* Daruzule – sorc*1

----------------------------------------
Wednesday 21:00 CET ML5 1-8 and 9-10.

1* Epizelos- icewizzy (BG: EPIZELOS will be up 20:45 CET)*grp1
2* Mithradir – icewizzy*grp1
3* Sabrial – icewizzy*2
4* Yenda – merc*2
5* Glacius – armsman*1
6* Hendrich – paladin*2
7* Ceryon – reaver*1
8* Blow – infil*2
9* Alara – theurgist*1
10* Shiny – cleric*1
11* Nidaelie – minstrel*1
12* Fleeting – minstrel*2
13* Toksogamias – scout*1
14* Elwoodh – cleric*2
15* Xzoltan – cleric*2
16* Freddiee*2

If you are not an this list, im sorry. Show up on the times we do raid anyway, if somebody don't come at 21:05 CET, you will take his spot - this is likely to happen btw!

Not sure i'll be able to make it this evening, got some RL stuff to sort out first. Hope it will be done before 21 CET though

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
assuming, no other grps except my 2 grps are trying to do the ML5-grps steps tonight (which i hope since this was posted a while back), we should be rdy for 5.9 and 5.10 at 23:30 CET!

meet inside temple at entrance at 23:30 ish CET, for the bg steps. Everybody who needs them are welcome for the bg steps!
:cheers:

Primax

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry had some con probs this week.

I can make tonight if there still room for the grp encounters aswell.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
[e] said:
assuming, no other grps except my 2 grps are trying to do the ML5-grps steps tonight (which i hope since this was posted a while back), we should be rdy for 5.9 and 5.10 at 23:30 CET!

meet inside temple at entrance at 23:30 ish CET, for the bg steps. Everybody who needs them are welcome for the bg steps!
:cheers:
nice and fast raid, nice one matey..

tks

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Thanks for a brilliant raid Epizelos. Fast, fun and well-run.

<strokes his shiny new sig>

Quickfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Apoligies to [e] and my group for not being there on wed. Unfortently my connection went down on tue and it took till today for a engineer to fix it. Will have to run a ml5 raid of my own in the new future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom