Cleric - Gizmo
Cleric - Jenson
Ice Wiz -
Random - Snapja (Merc)
Random - Trebor (Theurg)
Random - Ariacs (Scout)

Paladin Reserves: Holie
Blockbot Reserves: Kahland
Cleric Reserves: Keyrin (also has: pala,merc,necro), Swiinn (or random: Nezer), Azlan (or random: Kietera), Asgan,
Random Reserves: Kilgrim, Tauron, Fyl, cemi0, Sintin, Outlander, Gamah, Rupinen

First things first: I've prioritised around group balance, first come first served, level, ability to fill desired role (shield spec for paladins/blockbots etc).

Theres A LOT more than 2fg of signups, not much I can do about that unfortunatly the dungeon can only support 2fg on the group steps. I'll contact any of the reserves ingame on saturday at 2:20pm to 2:40pm if there are any no-shows. If the reserves want to form another group at another time out of those listed thats your choice, feel free to do so!

As you can see G2 doesnt contain an ice wizard - I have only had one signup and he doesnt need the steps is just helping out, if anyone in G2 knows an Ice wiz who needs credit or is willing to help out please get them to signup ! The scarab mob this patch is 95% impossible without an ice wiz

If you have been placed in a group but CANT make it, please post back ASAP!

Ariacs

Fledgling Freddie
Well, if we cant get another ice wiz, could g2 do all steps but that, then when g1 finished, we use yours just to do that step ?

Gizmo

Fledgling Freddie
I'll try ask in /gu and since DLK is alot of nice people im sure someone with a lvl 50 izy will come and help :clap:

Giz

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
Ariacs said:
Well, if we cant get another ice wiz, could g2 do all steps but that, then when g1 finished, we use yours just to do that step ?

If thats ok with mini yep

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
Talsar said:
Are you doing ml 5.9 and 5.10?

Depending on:

1. If we get the group steps done in a reasonable time
2. If gimpstrels raid allows us to attempt it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom