ML5 Group Steps : 19.30gmt on tuesday (16th)

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone need the ml5 group steps? Want to do them in the week not wednesday after 4pm. If anyone is interested please list suitable dates/times. Not sure what sort of group we need to do them but i will be playing Madaland.

Thanks.

:sex:

Deanna

Fledgling Freddie
Hi would like to join. Best suitable time for me is about 20.30 CET. Any day.

I bring lvl 50 mana Eld

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
Okay so if we make it 19.30gmt on tuesday (16th) should be able to get enough people together. Is anyone able to lead the groups?, as this will be the first time i have done the steps. Can a mod please amend the title to show the date and time please.

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
Hoi!
Wanna join with 50 hero.

50 shield, 50 LW, 26 blades spec.

Crazypsyck

Fledgling Freddie
i will come with my hero if you need

Shield hero

50 Hero Crazypsyck

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry messed up some dates so I acidently planned something else at this time so can't make it.

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
People i am so very sorry i am going to have to cancel as something in RL has turned up ... I would like to re-arrange for Saturday morning at about 9am start. Im so sorry for the late reply and all :( Can a mod please change the date and time in the post.

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
needed to make it a lil early as ive just been told group steps take a while and got some painting to do round the house .. ifits so early to suit peeps we can make it a lil l8er .. il stillbe hung over prolly then anyhows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom