ML5 - Full Raid : Tommorrow (Sunday) 12 Gmt

Lasro

Fledgling Freddie
Missed out on last weeks ML5 with my druid and aint got the steps done yet either, so looking to get this done and dusted and finally get FoP :)

Will be running 2 opted groups side by side for the groups steps, and when done, off to do the last 2 BG steps.

Druid : Lonso
Druid : Techpriest
Bard :
Shield Tank : Sherrif
Tank :
Pbaoe :
Pbaoe/Ani :
Tank/Warden/Whatever :

Druid :
Druid :
Bard :
Shield Tank :
Tank :
Pbaoe :
Pbaoe/Ani :
Tank/Warden/Whatever :

Groups are subject to change if we need a more rounded group setup, and preference may go to certain classes accordingly. Would much appreciated any help/advice from folks who have done the raid a few times, but am sure it wont be such a hard raid.

Opening the BG on Lonso, about 11:30, please be there 15 mins before posted time as i will set off prompt and will find replacements if you cant be arsed showing up :flame:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I would like to come with level 49.9 bainshee ( :) ) Will try and get ding before raid.

And either croc ring bard/fop bot. Or spread heal druid fop bot. (outside of group if better?)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
lonso ..Meanievamp wants on a character of his ..plz reserve spot or pm him ingame to find out what character

Suffix

Fledgling Freddie
Need this on druid, if theres still room? bb spec.. with 25% healbonus and DI2 tho xD

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
want to join with vamp, can bring my menta as well if room. will be in stygia anyway

Lasro

Fledgling Freddie
First group up :

Druid : Lonso
Druid : Techpriest
Bard : ##might swap for another tank/mage if we get out of grp bot##
Shield Tank : Sherrif
Tank : Silkiy (BM)
Pbaoe : Cenci (And Bart bot please :m00: )
Pbaoe/Ani : Dacetist
Warden: Kellie

Second group is to be decided yet, allthought from what we have left from who has posted, doesnt seem to be enough for an opted group.

Get yer friends/family/pets to get some support (druids bard pb) so we can get a good second group formed :)

Indica

Fledgling Freddie
wanna sign up with mana chanter (Bluurd) if space if 2nd group happens

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
signing up with Mana chanter <Baldina> or my druid <Akoni> if still room ofc :)

Eiv

Fledgling Freddie
Wouldnt mind joining for the bg steps here with my ranger if possible... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom