ML5 BG steps Monday at 21:00 cet

Cider

Fledgling Freddie
Hello fellow mids

Time for another ML5 BG raid, (ML5 BG steps = 5.9 & 5.10)

Since ML5.10 have become a pain to do with less than 2 decent fgs I hope many ppl will sign up. Get out and get those prereqs done and come one and come all.

Day: Monday
Date: 14/3
Time: 21:00 CET
Meet place: Stygia heaven (we go by boat to ml5 temple)
BG: I'll have BG on either Farao or Ciderella up from 20:50 CET
Lotto: Directly after 5.10 is done (normal rules)

PreReqs: ML1 Done...and...ml5.1-5.8 (all who are group steps and cant be done with bg) also you MUST bring these three items that all get during the prereqs: Wrap of Ways (a cloak), Mask of Ways (a mask), Recin of Ways (a bottle)
Read about it here: http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Master_Level_Five.html

Also if you can bring the different Jars that drop during the raid too (only the Group leader gets those)

This is a really fast and easy raid if all listen. If you dont listen you will most likely end up in a spot that you cant be ressed and miss out on the raid credit. There are alot of bugs in this dungeon but if you listen to me you will hopefully have a fun and exciting experience (it is one of the most graficly nice MasterLevel raids) So listen up and sit back and enjoy the ride!!!

P.s I "stole" most of the txt from Charmangels post earlier, me too lazy to write all this myself

\Cider

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
And ofcourse I will be there with my hunter Eiimhiir.... Thanks very much for organizing:)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I think I can make it - to join with my aug shaman Marmattaja to this raid so count me in :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I think I must cancel my signup, as marmattaja do have some grp steps in ML5 undone :( maybe next time then :)

lmb

Fledgling Freddie
Ooops, sorry for beeing 8 months late, but gladly Sojik took over and made it happen :p

We're a whole bunch of stragglers..

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Well it seems its me that have to appolagise for some how bumping this ancient thread....have no idea how as i did not search for a ML just posted in one i as i recall was on the first page...so sry to cider if he gets any whines as to not showing up :(

And big tnx to the ppl that did show up and to Durgi for taking charge and leading it very nicely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom