ML5 BG Raid - Thursday 24th March, 7.30 pm

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Meet up in Stygia Haven at 7pm for a 7:30pm start. Battlegroup will be on Darzil, Kenelm or Vannyn (depending on my mood / what we need) from 7 pm.

Prerequisities for credit are :

5.1 to 5.8 - Group steps in the Halls of Ma'ati

Having the wrap, resin and mask (from 5.6-5.8) on your character, unless you've previously completed 5.9, in which case you don't need them.

We'll not be repeating steps for people who are late, and will only be repeating them for people who go link dead if it doesn't slow down the raid much.

Loot will be lottoed at the end in Stygia Haven (Keys when they drop). Keys are a seperate lotto. All RoGs will be salvaged

Whiners will not get loot, and may be booted from the raid if they get insufferable. We will not wait for AFK's, but we will have regular breaks for visiting the loo and getting drinks. If you have to go AFK, make sure your group knows, and make sure it's for a short while only.

Darzil Northshield

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Still need 5.10 on Dennise, so i'll be there. :clap:

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Ummm are you sure you -really- want to plan it for the 24th? The servers will likely be up barring anything really nasty happening however there is a fairly large patch associated with the expansion and with all of Europe trying to patch it might not be a smooth ride.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Aye, Zenythe got a very good point there. Planning any type of raids on the release day of an expansion is not a very good idea. It can of course be done, unless servers are down, but expect a whole lot of lag/ld.

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
If this raid is still happening i need these on my Merc, cant go on the sunday raid. Changing raid to Tuesday or Wednesday be any good as regards to what Zenythe posted?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Tell you what, as lots of people don't have Cats on day one, and servers may be up, howabout this :

Raid will go ahead if servers up by 6pm. Otherwise I'll post another day.

Darzil

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil, I don't think they were talking about the servers being up or not moreso about the lag. A lot of people will be patching and/or trying out the new classes, there will not be a lot of people able to join the raid and the servers will probably be laggy from all the downloading due to patches.

MoD

Fledgling Freddie
50 cleric and 50 paly signing up m8 if its still going ahead

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
Darzil, I don't think they were talking about the servers being up or not moreso about the lag. A lot of people will be patching and/or trying out the new classes, there will not be a lot of people able to join the raid and the servers will probably be laggy from all the downloading due to patches.

And if we don't get the numbers, we don't do it !

Not a problem for me!

I've ordered from play.com, and it usually arrives a day or two after release.

Darzil

Ironhawk

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with zedrick, rejuv cleric that hungers after FoP

Ironhawk, lvl 50 Goon+2
Zedrick, muppet.

LostZoul

Fledgling Freddie
thx you Darzil!!! I need this ml bad and are away for the sundays raid, so today suits me fine ^^ will be there with cleric Engessa, if you however move the raid, can you plzzzzz move it to a day after 28th or 28th!?!? cheers

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
Tell you what, as lots of people don't have Cats on day one, and servers may be up, howabout this :

Raid will go ahead if servers up by 6pm. Otherwise I'll post another day.

Darzil

Server not up by 6pm, so cancelled, I'll work out another day.

Darzil

Tosen

Part of the furniture
I'm leading this raid... bg is on me... hurry in fellas :E

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom