ML5 bg raid, any interest?Pls sign up here if ur interested

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
First of all i know there has been a ml5 bg raid recently, thats why i ask if there is any interest maybe for other alts or u missed it or u was falled dead in lava and needed to /rel or outo rel'd or was that stupid like me and missed 5.9 ( reason i redo this :p )

Ok the time would be 14:00 CET/13:00 GMT meeting at Stygia Haven (prydwen) at sunday 15/01

I will do this when around 15+ ppl signed up here

Just to say before i do this(u have to read this if its your first ml5 bg raid to avoid incidents happened to me): when we get to the guy to get mummy form speak to him then stand on such a thing near him and use one of the 3 'of the ways' items DONT panic if u dont become a mummy just use them on that thing till u become a mummy. DONT i repeat DONT cure the disease after we spoke to the guy at the dock and DONT summon a boat or get on one. and try not to get in lava or u wont be able to do the raid further if noone has a lvl10 EoY (it seems u cant be rezzed normal when u die in lava)
i think thats everything.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
need it on my cleric when i get ml1 done (nerf missing the last 1) and ofc the grp step's

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
Dont need the steps but happy to help out for some mlxp /wave friky :D

arimyr

Fledgling Freddie
sure i need on cabby will bring bb too but i need some grp steps too on cabby though

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
TheSearcher said:
need group steps on heretic first :(
u can do them after the bg steps also m8

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
second bump
gif more ppl imo

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
yer i need it

as the bg wouldnt redo the steps, which woulda blatently taken like 5 min max, nmnm

mini / bb both need so give a time n date n il come

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
Golly said:
yer i need it

as the bg wouldnt redo the steps, which woulda blatently taken like 5 min max, nmnm

mini / bb both need so give a time n date n il come
err... look above and u'll see the time and date (do u read the posts??:touch: )

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
sorry, had m8s whinin at me to get ready to go out :<

jus saw the "redo ml5" bit n iv been fooked over on it twice now, last time som dropped mummy form

or id be ml8 now :<

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
just to say bg will be open on Rub(-Prydwen) at 13:30CET/12:30GMT and we'll move out at around 14:15CET/13:15GMT

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
ok bg up on Rub(-Prydwen)

dedane

Fledgling Freddie
Weeeee!

We will bring 5 chars to the steps!

Kind regards
SeDane Soultaker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom