ML5 BG-Raid 27/10 19.00 CET

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
Time for ML5 :)

Meeting will be Stygia Haven 19.00 CET, pls be in time.

Pre-req's are ML1 and 5.1-5.8 and i will be running 2-3 Pre-grps.
If u havent done 5.1-5.8 u cannot join raid!

Rules:

Listen to leader, dont run ahead, dont talk to NPC's if not told to, dont whine in BG or call ppl names. All try to be nice and helpful and have a good time. Also PLS dont send me PM's with suggestions how to do this or that etc, if i need advices i'll ask for em :) We will wait 3 mins for LD, if u go LD 3 times we dont wait anymore. If u are afk we dont wait. If u jump into lava u cant be rezzed and will miss raid.

Lotto:

Everything will be lottoed in 1 big roll, highest picks first, second highest next etc until all drops are gone. If u roll with bot, roll several times, fail to stick me when rolling or dont roll in time u are out. After i say "Random NOW" u have 1 min to roll then i close log and "i was scrolling up to read drops" are NOT an excuse, it should be a hint everyone else around u start to roll.
I will take 1 item for leading.

Thats about all i think, hope to see u ppl on raid :)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
want to join Prestep. tho i only need 5.2 that fooking bugged step

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
will be there , got confused and posted on other thread , ignore it :p

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
Warrior + shammy bb needing the presteps if any going

AngryKid

Fledgling Freddie
will bring shaman around, hopefully I have done presteps on savage also, but not sure. :) Will see how it goes..

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
If u signed up for pre-steps on the other thread dont forget to check if u got spot and if u did pls be in time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom