ml5 bg on sunday? just checking...

Owl

Fledgling Freddie
ok, since i saw in RedHatred's thread that there is at least 1 more person who (like me) has grp steps done and only missing the 2 bg steps, i make this thread to see if there are others as well...plz ppl, if ur intrested (or just wanna help ^^ ) post here...i must admit tho, i cant lead this..will try as much as i can..(i'll read VoS etc) but i dont think i'll do much.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Owl said:
ok, since i saw in RedHatred's thread that there is at least 1 more person who (like me) has grp steps done and only missing the 2 bg steps, i make this thread to see if there are others as well...plz ppl, if ur intrested (or just wanna help ^^ ) post here...i must admit tho, i cant lead this..will try as much as i can..(i'll read VoS etc) but i dont think i'll do much.

i can try to hold one this sunday .....

i'll need a hand from a lot off ppl to complete that , ok....

i will need at least 2 decent fg's

a tank group

a caster group..

and added healers..

so, you have all weekend to gather ppl you know that need it..

sunday ..; 19.00 cet.. i'll do it one hour earlier we start grouping

bg will be up from 18.00 cet..

It could be an oppertunety for those that completed it to gain ML xp also..

maybee this can be an extra motivation.

spread the word ppl.

I just noticed that Arelas is giving an ML 3 or 4 attempt..

don't want to interfere with this one.. for all ppl that need those lower ml step.. pls complete those while you all ahve a chance... this is not to counter my raid... just to promote his :)

i'll hold bg open anyway.. but pls, join that raid first..

completing ML in order... helps you a lot when it comes to gaining ML xp also.. (at least imo :) )

so,

cheers all

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm

Well said needed this on my theu might be nice if get ml 4 on sunday afternoon on him then jump to ml5 on the evening thow if not ill still be able to help wuth theu (dorinica) or cleric( farmacistu)

skorpio

Fledgling Freddie
I will try to join ml4, but if i do, i hope it will be finished by that time.

I will make all possibles to be there to help the adventure against Ammut, and stop the soul devastation of that beast.

I will join BG and check what will be the most usefull class to play (from the ones that can enter ml5 dungeon hehehe).

Owl

Fledgling Freddie
thanks a lot redhatred :) really appreciate this. i'll try find as many ppl as possible.

Owl

Fledgling Freddie
what char will the bg be on RedHatred?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom