ml5 BG Friday 20.00 cet

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Official Start to the ML Rush Friday 28 /10
As the title says the ML rush will start on Friday the 28 /10
, whether we are in 1.78 or highter patch or not. Read the following carefully:

Group and Solo Steps: As made clear in my earlier post, most group and solo steps must be completed prior to the main raid itself. That gives you a week to do as many as possible. If a step is listed on my post as having to be done beforehand, that means do it, we will not be doing it during the raid! There is a list of all the steps that need to be done below.

Dates and Times: Most Raids will take place beginning at 19.00 Cet time. That does not mean come along at 7:30. Everyone should be there by 7Cet , planning to move by 7:15. I will try and leave as many days as possible between raids to get Master Level XP and to do Group steps that you may have missed. I hope to have the MLs done by as fast possibole . The dates of the raids below are provisional and if nothing unexpected comes up then they will be held on those dates.

Raid Cancelations: The only reason for a raid to be canceled will be as a direct lack of numbers, or due to a Sickness. If numbers are short please do not get frustrated, there is nothing I can do about it! In the event I cannot make a raid myself I will place one of my secondary leaders in charge.

Actual Raids: Do not spam the battlegroup in any way, if you have a suggestion please say it once in the battlegroup, if I don't respond please don't take it personally, the same goes for /sending me, I will not reply. People who do not listen will get 1 warning. Don't go AFK, and if you do have to go AFK tell sombody first, I will not be heald responsible for people dieing or not getting credit while AFK. If you LD your group will wait for you for 2 minutes, after that time the group can decide whether to wait longer or not. If the group leaves and you come back within 5 more minutes they will come back for you. In the event you LD a second time you can not expect the raid to wait for you at all!

Loot: You may roll for and win one :, MP, Key, rogs Scroll, and Artifact. All RoGs under 99% Quality will be instantly salvaged on the spot. In the event you recieve an item due to the treasurer being full or you being out of range it is to be given to the current or next treasurer asap. Keys will be rolled for on the spot. All rolls will be /random 1000, there will be no modifiers. If you wish to roll for an alt please tell me at the start of each raid!

BG be hold on Shan

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
english time that are 1 houer back should be 19.00 English time

shamoun

Fledgling Freddie
i dont under stand you plan to go back in time to friday the 28th of october ?

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
its coped from my Ml rush the date is on friday witch is Inportent

The text and rules are the same as from ML rush and i copied it as it was mutch easier then wright all that text once again

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
yes today its happend

2houers and 6 minits to go and i will bring Viviane or shanessa as bg holder will made my mind who i take in 1 houer

I used the text from my ml rush so there is rules layed upp so all know whats happend and understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom