Ml5 and Ml7 BG raid Wendsday 5/4 19.00 CET

Finculin

Fledgling Freddie
Howdi all!
Hopefully the patch is all done by the time this raid goes off...

So there wount be any requirement to join in on ml5 other than having done the prereq steps. And the only requirement for ml7 will be to be ml1.

Date: Wendsday 5/4 (If I got the date wrong go by the day of the week)
Time/Place: Ml5 19.00 CET Stygia (excal) & ml7 Approx. 20.30 CET Volcanus (excal)

BG will be on Finculin-e at 18.30.

Lotto:
I will carry the loot or appoint someone to hold it for us. Keys from ml5 boss will be lottoed after ml5 is done in cave. They do not count towards winning a drop. Rest of the loot will not be lotted until after Ml7. This will (hopefully) inspire even those who have the ml7 steps to join in and help out. So please dont start at discussion about you wanting to leave after ml5 and want to do the lotto at that time. If you want lotto drops then join in on ml7 too, else you atleast got ml5 done!:)

We will lotto all drops 99% or higher and all scrolls. Lower than 99% I will either destroy or give to our guild salvage.

See you all there with a smile on your face hopefully because we all sooo love MLs...:)

/Finculin

Finculin

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...ml5 and 7 going during weekend...but

Hmm...mlrush this weekend but well try to do the ml5 and ml7 on wendsday anyway...With some luck we get the 2-3 fgs needed!:)

/Finculin

Finculin

Fledgling Freddie
Ill unfortunatly have to cancel this raid...

Unfortunatly Ill have to cancel this raid due to the fact that theres already been 2 ml5 raids organized the same week.

I hope you all got the encounters before this anyway, but otherwise Ill do another one soon.

With my best regards

/Finculin

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
I would love to join with druid, BUT... i got some questions, maybe someone can help me out, since i havent done ml's for ages..

when is it u get the Mask, Wrap etc so u can turn into a mummie?
And i presume we are doing the mummie part before 5.10?
(forgive me for asking stupid questions:p) I just have some doubts, hehe

Finculin

Fledgling Freddie
Well the raid is cancelled

Minn said:
I would love to join with druid, BUT... i got some questions, maybe someone can help me out, since i havent done ml's for ages..

when is it u get the Mask, Wrap etc so u can turn into a mummie?
And i presume we are doing the mummie part before 5.10?
(forgive me for asking stupid questions:p) I just have some doubts, hehe

Well the raid it self is cancelled. A new one will be posted in a week or so. (it was just abit pointless to have 3 ml5 raids with only 1 day apart between each).

You get the items for ml5.9 step when you do the ml5 prereqs (ml5.1-5.8) or more exactly ml5.6, 5.7 and 5.8. (its the steps down a huge stair where you kill 3 or so mobs that summon therugist pets)

/Finculing

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Finculin said:
Well the raid it self is cancelled. A new one will be posted in a week or so. (it was just abit pointless to have 3 ml5 raids with only 1 day apart between each).

You get the items for ml5.9 step when you do the ml5 prereqs (ml5.1-5.8) or more exactly ml5.6, 5.7 and 5.8. (its the steps down a huge stair where you kill 3 or so mobs that summon therugist pets)

/Finculing

Fun, did those ages ago and dont have the items anywhere:/
U know if I can get em again, if I do the grp steps?

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Minn said:

I think you can buy them now after patch, from Sage Merchants in havens.

Finculin

Fledgling Freddie
Howdi again mate!:)

Minn said:

I think you can buy them from a new mob standing in the center of all cities in toa (read: http://daoc.goa.com/en/, Under: Live Notes). The mob to talk to is in there somewhere.

If that wouldnt work yes you will get the items again if you redo the groupsteps.

With my best regards

/Finculin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom