ML5 + 7 Group steps, Fri 16/2 @ 6:30pm GMT

Zephos

Fledgling Freddie
Hello people, after a long break i decided to return and will do a ml5 + 7 group step raid this friday to get ready for the ML rush if enough are interested. Meeting at Styg Haven Excal at 6:30pm and be ready to move out by 6:45. Here is the spare slots for the group. I will defo be able to bring a paladin to help if no one takes the slot, otherwise il have my fop bb for help.

Shield tank: Me (reaver)
Paladin:
Cleric:
Cleric:
Ice Wizz:
Random:
Random:
Random:

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
since the other ml grp steps yesterday/today never happened (no grp steup etc..) ill need ml5 grp steps on my cabby, and ml7 grp steps on my tic, need ml1 grp steps on that first though :/

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
is it still ml1 prereq to get into DV? if not then i can bring icer and a 47.5pally :) could still come along for the ml5s if not

Zephos

Fledgling Freddie
i think u need to be ML1 to get in DV but not 100% sure as ive just came back

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
i'll take a spot in the group for the raid. you asked me to sign up on here so her i am :))
i'll be bringing MARIZA my ice theurg lvl 50 ml 1

Zephos

Fledgling Freddie
yes u need ml1 to get in DV so im afraid anyone who has not got this will not be able to come, sorry about that :(

Zephos

Fledgling Freddie
Right then, so far so good, it looks like we have a group setup. here is how it stands:

Me (reaver)
Paladin:Archangelica
Cleric: Mejt
Theurg: Mariza
Ice Wizz: Golly (maybe)
Random: Merc Drakis
Random: Merc Tyszonn
Random: Caby/Tic Emmet

i can bring a fop bb or an ice wizz if Golly cant come, do any of u guys have BB's to bring if golly cant make it?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Right then, so far so good, it looks like we have a group setup. here is how it stands:

Me (reaver)
Paladin:Archangelica
Cleric: Mejt
Theurg: Mariza
Ice Wizz: Golly (maybe)
Random: Merc Drakis
Random: Merc Tyszonn
Random: Caby/Tic Emmet

i can bring a fop bb or an ice wizz if Golly cant come, do any of u guys have BB's to bring if golly cant make it?

i should be hable to bring a bb and maybe a wiz ( cant remember if wiz is ml1 to enter DV )

tyszonn

Regular Freddie
eeekkk just noticed i signed on with wrong char name...it should be andral merc soz for mixup but i will be there :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom