-->ML4RAID<-- Thursday 17th of November

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Hello peeps,

Next up, Ml4.
We meet in stygia, and i leave at 19.30CET.(18.30gmt)
Bg will be open on Vavi from 19.00cet onwards.
Possible presteps are 4.1 4.3 4.4. But u dont need them to complete the ML 4.10 step.

cya all there ;)

Greets Vavi.

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Will be there with SM if Excals can join?

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Im forced to join, since BG crapped up during marathon saturday and shammy missed .8 :( cya there!

/Dracus

Herjulf

Banned
Just wanted to say the lotto rules sucks.
This isnt aimed at you as a person Vavisinder, thumbs up for having the stamina to hold a raid, GJ.

lowest win, thats cool.

But a random for every item is stupid, especially at a non MOD raid, and on raids where lots of stuff drop.
Ill evolve on that.

1. Randoming on every item, is time consuming. everyone that wants to have a pick at anything have to waste time standing waiting for possibly the LAST item to appear. Versus ONE roll if i get a BAD roll i can get the frack out of there. make snowmen on the lawn, frie some sausages... whatever.

2. I dont dare to roll on something i semi want because i MIGHT win it, and loose out on what i REALLY want. i can only win if i am nr1. So i pass. Whilst if i random ONCE and happen to roll in the top somewhere, i might be lucky and the item i am after isnt picked OR i can pick something i semi want.
And again if i roll crappy, i can go do whatever.

I just have to say this, because its a prydwen trend that is a tad annoying.
This is escal 2 years back (SI-arrival+TG), a loot system abandoned because it was to time consuming. Sometimes it demanded ROUNDS even. Could take hours to lotto ppl getting bored and AFKing even more. And BG mood going down the drain.

The MOD system is groovy that bluesky and zedens use on ml10, wish there was a max +mod limit though (+50 maybe) so mr.thisandthat have a chance, but overall its great.

I had to say this and i repeat not a jump at you viv. you did great, good patience. but was as many raidleaders are to nice to AFKers making the raid take alot more time then nescessary.

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for a great raid vavires! :cheers:

(And tnx for the bunch of ppl that helped out on grpstrps after also :) )

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Herjulf said:
Just wanted to say the lotto rules sucks.
This isnt aimed at you as a person Vavisinder, thumbs up for having the stamina to hold a raid, GJ.

lowest win, thats cool.

But a random for every item is stupid, especially at a non MOD raid, and on raids where lots of stuff drop.
Ill evolve on that.

1. Randoming on every item, is time consuming. everyone that wants to have a pick at anything have to waste time standing waiting for possibly the LAST item to appear. Versus ONE roll if i get a BAD roll i can get the frack out of there. make snowmen on the lawn, frie some sausages... whatever.

2. I dont dare to roll on something i semi want because i MIGHT win it, and loose out on what i REALLY want. i can only win if i am nr1. So i pass. Whilst if i random ONCE and happen to roll in the top somewhere, i might be lucky and the item i am after isnt picked OR i can pick something i semi want.
And again if i roll crappy, i can go do whatever.

I just have to say this, because its a prydwen trend that is a tad annoying.
This is escal 2 years back (SI-arrival+TG), a loot system abandoned because it was to time consuming. Sometimes it demanded ROUNDS even. Could take hours to lotto ppl getting bored and AFKing even more. And BG mood going down the drain.

The MOD system is groovy that bluesky and zedens use on ml10, wish there was a max +mod limit though (+50 maybe) so mr.thisandthat have a chance, but overall its great.

I had to say this and i repeat not a jump at you viv. you did great, good patience. but was as many raidleaders are to nice to AFKers making the raid take alot more time then nescessary.

I can only say that these are the rules for al my raids i have ever ever done, and that my friend are a lot.

First of all we're there for the ML. So if u dont wanne wait for the lotto then dont, u got ure ML/MLexp so leave.
But there are always ppl wanting this or that cause there are always good drops in it. Well randoming once bad can screw it all up for them, but with my they can random for each 1 and that way they got a bigger chance.µ
Ure the first 1 ever to complaign bout the lotto system not only on my raid but on every raid i ever been on.

Bout the afkers, U know as well as me that in the fortress it wasnt an afker, and for the 4.9 part where the zerg got jumped. Well those afk ive told to let em dead. so np there.

greets, vav

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom