ML4 Raid Saturday 14th May 1.30PM GMT.

Deathbloke

Banned
Master Level 4 BG Steps

Run by Herbetta & Anglosaxon

Meet stygia Today (Friday 13th) 8PM GMT. Water breathing not required.

Requirements: level 40 and activated MLs with Arbiter. No other presteps required. If you wish to get credit for 4.10 you should have completed groupsteps 4.1, 4.3 & 4.4. If you have trouble with these group steps, contact the Vigilante Majestical guild before Saturday and I will organize some group runs.

I have organized ML4.2 for Friday 13th, so we may miss out this BG step, however if enough people need it (>8) we can do it again. We need 3FG for thsi step though.

Good drops will be lottoed.

We shall set off from Stygia to Atum at 1.45pm giving us 15 minutes to organize groups.

I prefer a laid back style to ML Raids. If people go ld or miss credit, I will rerun steps.

Deathbloke

Banned
We will be doing 4.2 if we get 3FG and ppl need credit who missed it from Friday.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll be there, as will a few NR probably as long as you do 4.2 included in the main raid on Saturday :)

Merrow

Fledgling Freddie
Ill be there.
But did u mean u will do pre's and 4.2 today at 8, and rest of the raid tomorrow at 1.30?

Deathbloke

Banned
Merrow said:
Ill be there.
But did u mean u will do pre's and 4.2 today at 8, and rest of the raid tomorrow at 1.30?

I have recently found out that 4.2 drop is required for 4.7 and 4.8. So we will have to do 4.2. However I will still run 4.2 tonight if enough people turn out. It will also give us a chance to help people with presteps for tomorrows raid, which is given at short notice. Even if we dont have enough ppl to do 4.2 tonight (being Friday the day I write this now), we can still do presteps for tomorrow.

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Unlucky on the raid. Poor turn out which was suprising.

Will hope for it to be rearranged with a bit more notice :) Make it a Saturday though plz :p

Well done for the effort anyway Herb :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom