Ml4-raid Divided Over 2 Days: Thuesday 20th April / Friday 23nd april

Ryo

Fledgling Freddie
Hardly anyone bothered to try to pick up loot anyway, judging by the hundreds of bags everywhere. Guess the majority of drops decayed,

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
So we doing all of em both days? And at what time do we meet? And where etc might also be good though i kinda get the feeling i know where :p
Lets hope we do it this time... though will we get enough people for 4.2 if we split us up in 2 grps for the 2 days? Lets hope we do though :p coz atleast this time we know the place and know what to do... :cheers:

Wharfe

Fledgling Freddie
I have a bloodstone on Esk and intend to be there on Friday

stanleycup

Fledgling Freddie
starting time same as previous raid o_O

Arethir said:
So we doing all of em both days? And at what time do we meet? And where etc might also be good though i kinda get the feeling i know where :p
Lets hope we do it this time... though will we get enough people for 4.2 if we split us up in 2 grps for the 2 days? Lets hope we do though :p coz atleast this time we know the place and know what to do... :cheers:

Everyone knows where to go indeed starting time will be the same as previous raid :)

Moth Twiceborn

Fledgling Freddie
Alas, I shall be MA on Ranulf's ML7 BG steps raid on Friday, creeping around Deep Volcanus trying to avoid the eye of Katorii... but the best of luck to you!

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
So we will do 4.2 both days? both friday(today) and on tuesday? and also 4.7 4.8 4.9 and 4.10 both days? Sorry to ask but i need to know which i want to join :D

stanleycup

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
So we will do 4.2 both days? both friday(today) and on tuesday? and also 4.7 4.8 4.9 and 4.10 both days? Sorry to ask but i need to know which i want to join :D
well start with 4.2 we need it for the rest if it works out i wont do that one again tuesday

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Great work all on friday! :cheers: To bad Stanleycup had a comp-crash or whatever but we managed to get trough it in the end! Lets hope they do same thing on tuesday if there's still any who would need it then... :touch:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
his ISP is still down :(

well it was 3.00 CET before we finished but ML4 done in 2 days :D

Crowley

Fledgling Freddie
Aye it was late done due to 4.2 bugged and noone got credit /cheer for all who stayed and did it again...pretty nice that we could pull off two 4.2 raids in one evening :)

Wharfe

Fledgling Freddie
It got too late for me :(

Is the Tuesday plan still going ahead?

stanleycup

Fledgling Freddie
i guess tuesday is off

Wharfe said:
It got too late for me :(

Is the Tuesday plan still going ahead?

Most people joined again friday and got the full raid if enough people show up tuesday i will lead once again no problem

Wharfe

Fledgling Freddie
I have being invited out for a meal :cheers: by one of the high up bosses at work on Tuesday so I guess I gotta wait on the next ML 4 raid :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom