Ml4-raid Divided Over 2 Days: Thuesday 20th April / Friday 23nd april

stanleycup

Fledgling Freddie
PARTIAL ML4 Raid - Thuesday 20th April / Friday 23nd april

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time: Meet 6:45pm UK Local Time, for 7:10 depart

Place: Stygia Haven

Date: Thuesday 15th April

Prerequisites:
4.1 Colossal
4.3 Eye of Ra, Roar
4.4 Valuable Stone (solo)

What will be done :
Day 1
4.2 Fortress of STorms
4.5 Jann
4.6 Oukesson
Day 2
4.7 Iter Statues
4.8 Daehien
4.9 Gaurmaes
4.10 Matikhoras

Specifics on 4.2:
Done with 5 - 6 groups:
From what I've seen, if you take out the Towns in a wrong order, they instantly respawn on you when you work on the Fortress of Storms.
I do the same order everytime I lead a ML 4 raid. The order to do it in: I did the one closest to Stygia first, then the one infront of FoS (or whatever), then the one by the zonewall last. Jan 29
- Asakura Yoh

The Fortress of Storms is protected by 3 towns, which in turn are protected by 3 camps. When you attack the Fortress of Storms, all 3 towns and 9 camps attack you. If you attack a town, the 3 camps protecting the town come to help.

So here is what you do:

1. Pick a town(any town will do). Send 1 group to clear each of the three camps. When the camps begin to clear they will catch on fire and the town will send Setian Laborers to put out the fire. Killing the Laborers will keep the fires going, and when a camp is completely on fire, Setians will not spawn.

2. When you have the 3 camps on fire, leave the groups that took them to intercept the stream of laborers coming to put out the fire. The rest of the raid attacks the town. As you clear the town, it too will also start to burn.

3. The Fortress will send waves of Laborers(like 20) to the town to try to put out the fires. Kill the laborers to keep the town on fire. When the town is completely on fire it will stop spawning. The groups keeping the outlying camps clear can leave them at that point.

4. Leave 1-2 groups(depending how large your raid is) in the conquered town to keep it clear of Laborers. The rest of the raid heads to the next town.

5. Repeat steps 1-4 for the other two towns.

6. When you have conquered all three towns, you shoud have 2-3 groups free. With these groups, start clearing the fortress itself. I reccommend pulling to a safe distance to avoid CFH mishaps. Like the town, the Fortress will catch on fire, the fight will rage on until the Fortress is Completely on fire and does not spawn any longer. At this point, the 3-6 groups holding the outlying towns can come to the Fortress.

7. Keep the Fortress clear with the raid and pick 2-3 groups to ascend to the Temple. Inside the temple is Seti the Pharoh and his personal guards. It is pretty straightforward from that point: kill Seti's guards, then kill Seti.

And the maps?: map01

Walkthrough
walkthrough

We need a very big group to conclude 4.2 and we need some people with experience for this one so all please come in large numbers.

See you all there.
Same rules apply as ML3 raid we wait for ld if you go afk tell your groupleader.

See you all there

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
Was wondering about that date myself, if it ever get's changed to a day in the future count me in :)

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
PARTIAL ML4 Raid - Thuesday 20th April / Friday 23nd april

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
I'll try to be there, depends on rl...

Just a suggestion about the trial order though: 4.2, 4.7 and 4.8 are all linked and the people who go on Tuesday's 4.2 raid, will be expecting to complete 4.8 on the same day. Specially if they need credit for 4.8 and cannot be there on Friday.

Tuesday
4.2 Fortress of STorms
4.7 Iter Statues
4.8 Daehien

Friday
4.5 Jann
4.6 Oukesson
4.9 Gaurmaes
4.10 Matikhoras

For this, you'd only need a zerg on Tuesday's raid... then Friday's can be done with 2-3fg.

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with Sma, but you'll need all the stones to be able to do 4.8 on the Tuesday.

I know there are some out there, but <wince> I didn't collect them when I ran 4.5 & 4.6 - this does mean someone else has them lying around. If so, might be nice to volunteer them :)

stanleycup

Fledgling Freddie
o_O those damn dates :(

Thanks to yussef for setting right dates :D

If any stones are available please let me know in game and ill try to collect a set beforehand

Nice to see so many people willing to join up

stanleycup

Fledgling Freddie
Please make this a sticky :)

Please Mr Mod make this a sticky thnx in advance

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
2 raids at the same day, would it be possible to rearrange the ml4 raid Tuesday/Wedensday? so people can go on the ml7 raid aswell? if not i'm sure either raid will struggle with numbers.

Ryo

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to join but need someone to do 4.1 with before it all starts :)

Simba

Fledgling Freddie
To bad it crosses the ml7 raid :(
Wouldn't be possible to do this raid saturday instead friday ?. I think many peeps need ml7 and ml4 too :(

Wharfe

Fledgling Freddie
Sorted the prereqs last nigth so I am willing to attend with Esk my Theu 41 ice / 35 earth

Sololson

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there Tuesday - second day on ML7 so can't make it. :worthy:

Diddyman

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else need the pre-reqs ?

Been wandering around for 2 hours now and not found any of the mobs :(

Diddy

punchy

Fledgling Freddie
Linnet said:
Agree with Sma, but you'll need all the stones to be able to do 4.8 on the Tuesday.

I know there are some out there, but <wince> I didn't collect them when I ran 4.5 & 4.6 - this does mean someone else has them lying around. If so, might be nice to volunteer them :)

I have a bloodstone if you want it

Zede

Part of the furniture
the pre-requisties

If I say, buy the Sunstone, the Bloodstone and the Eye of RA from housing - and my char has them on his person during the actual raid - will it count ? or do I have to actually physically complete the quests ?

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Zede said:
If I say, buy the Sunstone, the Bloodstone and the Eye of RA from housing - and my char has them on his person during the actual raid - will it count ? or do I have to actually physically complete the quests ?

If your goal is to complete 4.7, then it doesn't matter whether you got the stones yourself or bought them from a CM. But obv. if you want credit for 4.1, 4.3, 4.4, then you need to actually do the encounters.

(But actually, you only need one of each stone for the whole battlegroup to do 4.7, so chances are you never will need to buy them. Someone is bound to bring those ones.)

Diddyman

Fledgling Freddie
Wahoo !!

Pre-reqs done ! (Many thanks to Siny)

Helps if I was in the right zone to start with (DOH!)

Cyas tonight

Diddy

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
We need stanleycup to have the items.

Others dont really need them as far as I know and i'm 99% certain about this.

:>

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Last raid i saw Labourers lagging trough the outer wall of FoS bcs of heavy lag there, but on towns /shrug.

When our group arrived yesterday, alrady had inc from the western city.
about 5 mins later we got the full program fromm all 3 cities.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Te main problem was imo that we had waited 10 mins for LDs after gathered the zerg at FoS. Not wait for LDs (they can come back tho and /bg join for credit) = 100+ ppl get the credit, waiting for LDs = no credit to anyone.

Wharfe

Fledgling Freddie
Any word yet on how we are going to try again with this raid?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
1. Imo we either need to keep all towns with 2 grps each and all ppl in towns patrol camps on regular basis..
2. OR we kill all towns and camps and move on to FoS and there we get 1-3 fgs with good balanced ppl to move inside to the Pharao and kill him whilst the rest of the zerge stay outside keeping any incoming from entering the pyramid and thereby prevent Pharao from getting killed...

Suggestion 1 will take a bit longer though as things will get messy and ppl will misunderstand orders if not explained and showed VERY strict and good..
Suggestion 2 only needs a huge zerge but i reckon it would easy be done even with only the forces we had on tuesday... Aslong as the 1-3 grps inside with Pharao manages to kill him without all getting wiped (bring lots and lots mana-potions healers!) and the ones outside stay focused and stay as 1 unit instead of being spread around everywhere like we were most of time on tuesday..

Atleast we made a good attempt and got him down to 30-40%! :worthy:

Simba

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with Tafaya.
I went ld several times too due to isp problems but hes right, no point to waith for each other, when everybody is in the fort now. if anyone goes ld, it should relog as fast as possible, rejoin the bg, and get the credit.

stanleycup

Fledgling Freddie
OK guys here is the plan for friday and comming tuesday (consists of 2 scenarios)

Scenario 1:

We once again do 4.2 conform the way that was suggested by Arethir

We kill all towns and camps and move on to FoS and there we get 1-3 fgs with good balanced ppl to move inside to the Pharao and kill him whilst the rest of the zerge stay outside keeping any incoming from entering the pyramid and thereby prevent Pharao from getting killed...We will also take into advice that once we started to attack the towns we do NOT w8 on people going LD Thanks for the info provided by Tafaya

Moth could lead the 3 fg moving in btw

after this we do

4.7 Iter Statues
4.8 Daehien
4.9 Gaurmaes
4.10 Matikhoras

However i still didnt recieve any stones i still need :

Bloodstone - drops from Colossal 4.1
Sandstone - drops from Jamaluddin (ML 4.5) 4.5
Crystalized Ghillian Eye - drops from Oukesson 4.6
If someone has this spear lying around would be nice :)
Storm Crystal - drops from the Seti Pharoh 4.2

please pm me in game if you happen to have these stones and if you are coming to the friday raid.

Scenario 2:

We once again do 4.2 conform the way that was suggested by Arethir

We kill all towns and camps and move on to FoS and there we get 1-3 fgs with good balanced ppl to move inside to the Pharao and kill him whilst the rest of the zerge stay outside keeping any incoming from entering the pyramid and thereby prevent Pharao from getting killed... We will also take into advice that once we started to attack the towns we do NOT w8 on people going LD Thanks for the info provided by Tafaya

Moth could lead the 3 fg moving in btw

and we do all other steps on tuesday:

4.7 Iter Statues
4.8 Daehien
4.9 Gaurmaes
4.10 Matikhoras

However i still didnt recieve any stones i still need :

Bloodstone - drops from Colossal 4.1
Sandstone - drops from Jamaluddin (ML 4.5) 4.5
Crystalized Ghillian Eye - drops from Oukesson 4.6
If someone has this spear lying around would be nice
Storm Crystal - drops from the Seti Pharoh 4.2

please pm me in game if you happen to have these stones and if you are coming to the friday raid.

My aim is to finish ML4 entirely on friday let me know how you guys feel. I think we need to keeeeeeeeeeeeel this pharao if we get the chance.

Loot will be handled in a better way then last tuesday my sincere appologies for that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom