ML4, Friday 20th August, 7pm BST/8pm CET

Sharkz2004

Fledgling Freddie
i did the presteps already yesterday,.. pretty easy its doable with 2 or 3 persons

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Will try and come with my sorc for 4.10 and do rest with my scout.

Geruto

Fledgling Freddie
If i can the presteps done by the time the raid starts count me in ;)

<--lv50 scout shirah

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
dammit, due to unforseen circumstances (parents asked me to remove the kitchen ready for a new 1 to be fitted over the weekend, i dont really wanna say 'no i wont help u take out the kitchen cos im busy playing a game) i wont be able to make tonights raid, therefore im looking for someone else to run the raid tongiht, dont really wanna let down a lot of ppl, if no1 will run it today i will make a new raid for some time next week (prolly will anyway) please PM me here or ingame (on Chartered) if you are willing to take over. major apologies to all for this, really cant be helped.

Rhi

Gilth

Fledgling Freddie
already 19:10 CET but garrol is not online? And no bg from frozen hearts guild? Is this cancelled?

Gregatoon

Fledgling Freddie
New leader

Couldnt find u ingame Rhi but new leader is Hanz of ASq who holds bg.

Contact ingame for further info.

Regards

Gregander Paladin

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
the raid time was 19.00 GMT, 20:00 CET, thanks Hanz, much appreciated, im in game as Chartered atm, just to recieve messages but i can only check the screen periodically so i might be slow to reply. Garroll is in Stygia if u need the sunstone bloodstone and eye of ra

Rhi

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
pleased to hear everything went well, sorry i couldnt make it, im really gutted about that :( il be making a new ML4 raid next week anyways if anyone wants to have another go or couldnt make todays raid (like me!)

Rhi

Blackguy

Fledgling Freddie
Well im glad you liked the raid! My first ever, I hope that it didn't show to much :) But it was great chance for me to show that I could actually do it. Not a diffucult raid to honest, but nice pratice. Thx to all ppl for making it easier to run!

/Hanz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom