ML4, Friday 20th August, 7pm BST/8pm CET

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
Meeting in Stygia haven at 7pm BST/8pm CET.

I would ask that you complete 4.1, 4.3 and 4.4 steps beforehand if you want .10 credit, as these will likely not be completed during the raid. That should provice you with a Eye of Ra, a Sunstone, and Bloodstone.

AFKers will not be tolerated, if you appear to be afk for more than a few minutes without telling me, you may be kicked without warning, if you need to go afk for whatever reason then be sure to let me know, and make it fast.

/bg treasurer will be myself and ALL items of level 49+ qua 98%+ will be lottoed, scrolls will be property of the group they autosplit to. Key lottos will not exclude you from item lotto, they are seperate. Lotto is class specific, you lotto for items for your class, unless u PM me beforehand specifying which class you will be lottoing for. 1 drop only per person (unless u are lucky enough to get a key and a drop, since keys dont exclude you from main lotto)

Garroll will hold a public BG from 5.30pm GMT/6.30pm CET, at 6pm GMt/7pm CET, the bg will be made private, so if you are late, dont expect to be able to access the BG.

Anyone who starts a trial, talks to an NPC or disobeys a direct order will be immediately kicked from the raid. The BG will most likely be set to Listen mode most of the raid, due to spam and people missing important information. Please try to keep /s clear of spam due to the same reason.

Steps will be completed in this order:

4.2 - Storms (hopefully, depends on numbers really)
4.5 - Master of the Desert
4.6 - Ghillian
4.7 - Portal
4.8 - Blood
4.9 - Oasis
4.10 - The Rising Pyramid

I would ask that you go to http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Master_Level_Four.html and read up so we are less likely to make mistakes.

Hope to see you there :)

Rhi

Nyara

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there with cleric and friend will be bringing 50 infiltrator. If you need to know specific names, let me know :)

(Provided can get the steps that you mentioned as needing to be done beforehand done at any rate)

Sharkz2004

Fledgling Freddie
would be sooooooo much appreciated if this raid can start an hour later.. having troubles getting home so fast from work.. dont mind skipping dinner though i cant make it earlier then 8 oclock cet... understand if your not changing it,.. im just keeping my fingers crossed here :D

TappiFriar

Fledgling Freddie
Why making it at Same time as ML7??? I bet you loose ppl becouse of that. Atleast I have to choose. Sunday would be Free from ML:S.. Would be nice if you could arrange so it wouldnt Stack with other raids. :cheers:

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
well i did check to make sure this day was free, musta had a mans look ;) thanks for pointing that out Tappi, but im gonna risk it and keep the same day. As for shifting it forward an hour, i dont see why not, as long as those who signed up are ok with it, if no1 minds, it will be 7pm GMT/8pm CET :) would a mod mind possibly editing my thread title and time references in the subject at all please? :)

Thanks

macddon

Fledgling Freddie
you r really going to struggle to get enough peeps with ML7 already arranged, would appreciate it greatly if you could move to another day, but understand as u are leading that it is up to you

Ilur-OOM

Loyal Freddie
rej/enh cleric reporting for duty, and thx for organizing such a pain raid

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
trouble is with keep moving it about is people then cant go, and a lot of people miss it because i cant edit the original post. if we dont get enough to complete it all, we will complete the steps we have enough for then if all goes well il make another ML4 raid a few days later to finish off.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Rhirap said:
i cant edit the original post
Well you can: but not directly. Two options really:

1. PM Flimgoblin, he'll change it fairly quickly usually.
2. The "!" icon beside each post is a 'report to moderators'. Abusing this to ask them to edit your own posts or stick threads etc appears to get results without them getting too upset :)

Knightrunner

Fledgling Freddie
thnx for doing this m8 can b there with knightrunner polearmsman providing i can get pre-steps done :D

Talim

Fledgling Freddie
Count Me In

Will be there with Duwot - Sorc. - hopefully ! - this is too early a start time really. :cheers:

Ilur-OOM

Loyal Freddie
Talim said:
Will be there with Duwot - Sorc. - hopefully ! - this is too early a start time really. :cheers:

afaik raid time was changed to 19:00 GMT so not that early

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
correct, raid is now at 1900 GMT, ive just PMed flim asking him to edit it for me :)

Rhi

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Rhirap said:
correct, raid is now at 1900 GMT, ive just PMed flim asking him to edit it for me :)

Rhi

its 7pm BST if it's 8pm CET ;) GMT is an hour behind the current UK time :)

Ransid

Fledgling Freddie
ML4 pre steps

Ello all
Just trying to find out if anyone is doing the pre steps for the ml4 raid?
If you are i need them on my 50 Cleric Regenerator.
if you are doing them pls give me a shout :)

tkx all

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
You need those gems you get from pre steps or enought if someone on raid has em btw?

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
nah just need 1 of each gem for BG to get credit, but u still need credit from the step

ASq.Obscurd

Fledgling Freddie
joining there with obscurd 50 mincy and belwar 50 paladin, will perform solo steps until raid is done hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom