ML4 Friday 17th, 7pm (uk time)

Sarisir

Fledgling Freddie
lvl 50 rejuv cleric, Ivernowizs, need credit.. I will be there, already done pre required stuff :)

Uara

Part of the furniture
Uara-50 necro signing up for the raid,need credit for 4.10 but will help out if needed on the other steps

Mairghead

Fledgling Freddie
My sincere apologies to all, but some stuff happened this week that means I'm not going to be in shape to lead this raid after all. I hate letting people down, I'm really sorry, but it can't be avoided.

Mairghead

Fledgling Freddie
not at all, better if someone can, so that everyone isn't let down.

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
Need Credit on my Rej Cleric.

Anyone doing the pre reqs for this soon?

Mairghead

Fledgling Freddie
All you folks who keep signing up, do note that I am no longer running this raid - as posted above. If someone else can take over, great, but I can't.

DareDevil

Fledgling Freddie
ML 4 full credit

I'll be there with VariousReasons (lvl 50 scout) that will be fully buffed at all times. I will be able to spare full red con buffs to anyone that might need. I did pre long time ago, and been looking for a chance to help out, and finally finish ml4.

I would also like to ask, since i am +2 hours from GMT ... what GMT time is the raid ?

Cheers all :clap:

:bazbeer:

DareDevil

Fledgling Freddie
Mairghead said:
All you folks who keep signing up, do note that I am no longer running this raid - as posted above. If someone else can take over, great, but I can't.

If all meet, i guess we can find 1 that can lead raid... showing up is most important

Gotcha

Fledgling Freddie
As i made a different post already, I'm willing to lead this raid, all just have to show up :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Same here, i know a fair few guild members and friends that need ML4 now following my ML3 last night.

If for any reason there is no raid leader by 7.30 - ask a GM of The Rigante or an officer of Phoenix Legion - they should be able to reach me over MSN and ill pop over to lead.

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
I will be there, thou I hope or beloved raid leader will show up and lead. But I understand you if dont.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
I think Cadwyessa and Tamis will be there, but I can't be there as I need ML 8 on my merc - if I'm in time I'll join you at the end for 4.9 and 4.10 with my sorc as I need credit for these ;)

Dying

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there with my ice wizzie and FoP cleric - Boogly and Meridianne

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom