ML4 BG Raid

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
ML4 BG Raid - 22th Tuesday

I will lead a ML4 BG raid Tuesday the 22th

We will gather in Stygia 19:00 CET (18:00 GMT)

Requirements:

Done with step 4.1 4.3 4.4

BG will be up from 18:30 CET (17:30 GMT)

Hope to see ppl rdy for this zergning ML :worthy:

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
I have already 3 fg's for the raid so fare :)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
old.Eyez said:
I have already 3 fg's for the raid so fare :)
GJ finding 3 FG in under a ½ day.
Guess that's the ppl that were going to make the other ML4 raid possible.
I STILL don't think there is ppl enough for 2 ML4 raids in 1 week.
Any reason for not merging the 2 raids??

majik

Banned
old.Eyez said:
Hope to see ppl rdy for this zergning ML :worthy:

Last two raids we have had 30 people on one and 20 on the other.

Proving my raid is successful there will more than likely be not enough people for that raid, but gl anyway.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
well u can say what u want.. but just 1 guild is joinning with 3 fg's.. the same 3 fg's there have been on my ml1-2-3...

And the reason for not merging.. maybe i dont have time that day :touch:

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:
Last two raids we have had 30 people on one and 20 on the other.

Proving my raid is successful there will more than likely be not enough people for that raid, but gl anyway.

Why u wants 40+ for starting the raid ? if u are so stlong that u can do it with 20 or 30 ? :wanker:

Just stay out of my thread if u only can tell how good u are.. coz i dont give a .... :m00:

Cant see why, when ppl do something in mid another toon thinks he can do it better.. and now when i make a ml4 raid one week after my ml3 raid... ppl posts that i should merge etc.. but i have already a lot of ppl from the previous raids.. so im not gonna change my ml raid day... but it is a bit unlucky that 2 ml 4 raids so close.. but both raids should be done when ppl see the posts and have time to tell info to guildies/mates :m00:

so gl to u majii and your raid

so post if u will join the raid or else stay away with strange comments :wub:

and btw im one of the ppl there dont claim items on a ml raid.. just for the players information

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Damn you wanker, move it 20 mins later or keep a spot for my Shaman in your grp :)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Eyez any reason you have to be a complete moron about this??
There is a good reason why I asked if the 2 raids could be merged and majik have a good point too. He is even wishing you good luck on the raid.
Btw how could I know you can't that day?? Well I guess you just have to taunt everyone for no reason :rolleyes:

majik

Banned
old.Eyez said:
Why u wants 40+ for starting the raid ? if u are so stlong that u can do it with 20 or 30 ? :wanker:

The last two raids with 20 and 30 have failed.

And I'll answer you with the same respect you answered me. Get a clue you ill-mannered retard.

I answered this thread to say that my timing on the raid was unfortunate as you were planning a raid yourself and I wished you good luck. If you can't be adult about this and answer my reply without calling me a wanker then I fail to see the attraction people would take to your raid leading skills.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
okay end of the discusion plz.. i said gl to u aswell... but remember i didnt call u a wanker :m00:

and Kathal i cant see why u should have any problems with me.. u enjoyed my DR in old days etc.. and have always thought u was a nice player.. and i even tho respected u as player and played with u in rvr.. when i was was one of the rp whores.. but time has changed and i have tried the rvr i wanted since my first 50.. now im just a roleplayer :wub:

and if your riad doesnt work well tonight we can merge the raids Majii.. but as i told earlier tuesday is my normal raid days..

and Healler PM me ingame when i see me.. need a little talk :m00:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
/gloves off
Eyez I have great respect for you too and yes your DRs was great.
All I tried to do was to merge 2 raids that need a zerg. I don't think there will be enough ppl for both raids and Im sure one will fail due to low attendance.
What ticked me off was the ":touch:" and the ":wanker:".
Anyways, cya at your raid if we fail and if not then sincerely GL :)

PS. I killed you in Odins when you were on the green side.

majik

Banned
old.Eyez said:
okay end of the discusion plz.. i said gl to u aswell... but remember i didnt call u a wanker :m00:

old.Eyez said:

Right, you didn't.

Don't make a reply being downright rude to me and insulting and then expect me to suddenly stop replying to it.

TommyJ

Fledgling Freddie
Wow all these reply´s and im the only one signing up for the raid ;-)

give it a break guys.. its not girly´s night out is it * :fluffle:

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Will try to come with my skald if I can get group steps done this weekend..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom