ML4 BG Raid - Wednesday 16th March, 7pm

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Meet up in Stygia Haven at 6:30pm for a 7pm start. Battlegroup will be on Kenelm from 6:30 pm.

If we don't have 7fg, we'll not set out.

Prerequisities for credit are :

4.1 : Colossal
4.3 : Eye of Ra
4.4 : Valuable Stone

We'll not be repeating steps for people who are late, and will only be repeating them for people who go link dead if it doesn't slow down the raid much.

Loot will be lottoed at the end in Stygia Haven (Keys when they drop). Keys are a seperate lotto. All RoGs will be salvaged

Whiners will not get loot, and may be booted from the raid if they get insufferable. We will not wait for AFK's, but we will have regular breaks for visiting the loo and getting drinks. If you have to go AFK, make sure your group knows, and make sure it's for a short while only.

Darzil Northshield

geeza

Fledgling Freddie
ml 4

yes plz, count me in,provided wife dont get upset, and i can get 4.1 done.. :D

geeza lvl 50 reaver,
slugmort lvl 50 hybrid arms,

proud officer of nosferatu reges

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Bringing Acidric and Destain, once again. :clap:

Thrice ThidAlt

Fledgling Freddie
:clap: Will be there with cabbie. Thanks for your persistance, will get it eventually if we keep trying (maybe this time!)

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
I'll be there with Zarah again. Im sure we will get it done this time. :clap:

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Just read 7 fg's?? :wij: Dont even think we where 4 fg's last time I did it.. :S

SahriTheMercenary

Fledgling Freddie
Coming along with Sahri. Have 4.1 done but will get the other two sorted before date. If anyone else has yet to do 4.3 and 4.4 pm me on Sahri or Aminyr in game and lets make a date out of it. ;)

Cheers.

Jere

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with Cleric and poss icewizz

Galae and Wizzman

Chronictank

FH is my second home
will try my best to come and will prod people on ml1 raid to come along too

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I guess the numbers question is which is easier to get, 4-5 'proper' fg or 7 random ones ?

I think I know the answer <grin>.

I'm not an expert, but I know that it took 2.5 hours to do the whole ML with 8fg, and 2.5 hours to nearly succeed in 4.2 with 5fg. I believe we could have succeeded, with a slight change to the tactics at the end, but I'd far rather know we'll succeed, as there were a number of people not believing it'd take so long to do 4.2.

Darzil

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
DLK will be doing a run for the group steps tonight at 7pm UK time. PM me ingame on one of my chars if you want to join us.

Safar

Fledgling Freddie
<cries> Bedlam and I will not be around for this raid, visiting family. Good luck with the raid Darzil, hope you get the numbers.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
raid is doable with 3 well built grps, did it on excal but they were purpose built
shouldnt be a problem with 5 tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom