will bring icewiz for ml xp, and bb for credit

alethien - icewiz

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

ill bring Aro if were doing 4.2 :) Need Nailahs 3 of 3

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
chretien said:
If enough people sign up then I will consider doing 4.2. Otherwise it'll be as advertised, 4.5 onwards. Planned departure time is 6:30pm GMT from Stygia Haven and the BG will be on Chanticleer half an hour before that.

You know, you are free to do whatever you want to do, this is your raid.

But people invest time to do the pre-reqs, sort out their scheudles, yell for others to attend in order to help with 4.2, BG has 45+ people in it and you say "4.2 will not be done, cause it will take too long with so many people".

How hypocrite is that?

Anti-social-Prydwen-Albion as it's best...

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Q to the Q more please ... there was a 4.2 raid earlier this week .. nothing stopped you from organizing one yourself on another date if you couldn't make it ... and now you come here to wajn in stead ...

wd.

I'm ml10 and I'm on the raid ... so are a couple of my friends ... anti social ? I don't think so.

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
You know, you are free to do whatever you want to do, this is your raid.

But people invest time to do the pre-reqs, sort out their scheudles, yell for others to attend in order to help with 4.2, BG has 45+ people in it and you say "4.2 will not be done, cause it will take too long with so many people".

How hypocrite is that?

Anti-social-Prydwen-Albion as it's best...
Think you missed the word "consider" in Chretien's post :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Shanaia said:
Q to the Q more please ... there was a 4.2 raid earlier this week .. nothing stopped you from organizing one yourself on another date if you couldn't make it ... and now you come here to wajn in stead ...

wd.

I'm ml10 and I'm on the raid ... so are a couple of my friends ... anti social ? I don't think so.

He raised expectations saying he will consider it when enough people will show up. Enough people showed up!

He used the same argument to not do it then.

And you are really trying to argue with me about that?

Grow up. You don't raise expectations if you know in advance that you are not going to do 4.2. That's a basic rule in advertisement, don't advertise something you will definatly not deliver.

This is my first ML series, I am not experienced enough to organize a ML raid. But I am experienced enough to know if someone wants just a quick credit and doesn't give a shit about the needs of the BG or someone who is dedicated. You and the BG leader fit into the 1st category. (You were one of the first persons to say "no, 4.2 will not be done" as soon as people started to ask about it in the BG.)

Luckily one can choose what ML raid to attend and what one not.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
He raised expectations saying he will consider it when enough people will show up. Enough people showed up!

He used the same argument to not do it then.

And you are really trying to argue with me about that?

Grow up. You don't raise expectations if you know in advance that you are not going to do 4.2. That's a basic rule in advertisement, don't advertise something you will definatly not deliver.

This is my first ML series, I am not experienced enough to organize a ML raid. But I am experienced enough to know if someone wants just a quick credit and doesn't give a shit about the needs of the BG or someone who is dedicated. You and the BG leader fit into the 1st category. (You were one of the first persons to say "no, 4.2 will not be done" as soon as people started to ask about it in the BG.)

Luckily one can choose what ML raid to attend and what one not.

No you misunderstand. I didn't say that 4.2 would take so long because we had too many people. I said it would take too long to do it with so few. Also as the majority of the BG had credit for that step already due to Darzil's raid on Thursday, more people didn't want to spend the time doing it than did.
The reason I didn't want to do 4.2 from the start is because it takes a lot of people to do it and as it's been done a lot recently, I didn't think we'd get the numbers for a full ML4 BG raid, however there are a lot of people who have credit for that step already but don't have the rest of the BG steps. Those people plus those who want ML Xp would be enough for the other steps and so I ran the raid on that basis. If on the day I'd had a BG of 80 people, of which most needed 4.2, then I'd have run it. I wasn't however going to add 2 hours or so to the raid for the benefit of the half dozen people who hadn't managed to get it on Thursday or before.

For info the reason Fishis was speaking up in the BG was because he was sat in the same room as me and wasn't being spammed as I was. He was saying what I asked him to.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Not gonna argue with you ... the fact that you quit out of the raid in stead of helping your fellow realmmates get the steps says enough I'm afraid really nothing more left to be said ... especially since you chose to call people anti social I mean that is just rofl

Manisch Depressiv said:

hmm I think you need to read up on your advertising skillz ... loads and loads of companies do nothing else ... or do you think that when you use cleaning agent bla bla that the kitchen will ACTUALLY be clean in one swoop?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
chretien said:
No you misunderstand. I didn't say that 4.2 would take so long because we had too many people. I said it would take too long to do it with so few. Also as the majority of the BG had credit for that step already due to Darzil's raid on Thursday, more people didn't want to spend the time doing it than did.
The reason I didn't want to do 4.2 from the start is because it takes a lot of people to do it and as it's been done a lot recently, I didn't think we'd get the numbers for a full ML4 BG raid, however there are a lot of people who have credit for that step already but don't have the rest of the BG steps. Those people plus those who want ML Xp would be enough for the other steps and so I ran the raid on that basis. If on the day I'd had a BG of 80 people, of which most needed 4.2, then I'd have run it. I wasn't however going to add 2 hours or so to the raid for the benefit of the half dozen people who hadn't managed to get it on Thursday or before.

For info the reason Fishis was speaking up in the BG was because he was sat in the same room as me and wasn't being spammed as I was. He was saying what I asked him to.

Okay, if 45+ people are not enough to do 4.2 in a smooth way, then I have nothing to do but to say sorry about my comment. I misunderstood you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom