[ML4 BG Raid][P] Sunday 30th of July @17Cet Stygia-P

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Well since we didnt have enough people I'm going to make another try for it.

BG will be present on Snuva 30 mins before raid.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky megameight, can you change this to ml4. I'll just do the whole ML instead.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Sundays :( always the missus has plans for us...
You need to work on subtlety and subliminal deception Whoodoo - tell her its a virtual shopping trip and get her to play your buffbot hehe ;)

illu

Part of the furniture
This will clash with the ML1-3 raid I believe :(
Perhaps if it was slightly later, we could do 1-3, then 4 :p

Oli - Illu

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Bluesky said:
You need to work on subtlety and subliminal deception Whoodoo - tell her its a virtual shopping trip and get her to play your buffbot hehe ;)
All been tried old pal, but she just doesnt understand the quality of life is much better in DAoC where I have money and a house all of my own that doesnt need vacuuming avery 20 minutes.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
This will clash with the ML1-3 raid I believe :(
Perhaps if it was slightly later, we could do 1-3, then 4 :p

Oli - Illu

Well, people will have to chose what raid they goto. Besides you can always do ml1-2 and then go with ml4? I said I would arrange a raid after the last failiure so I did.

Not my fault Vav placed his raid there.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Well, people will have to chose what raid they goto. Besides you can always do ml1-2 and then go with ml4? I said I would arrange a raid after the last failiure so I did.

Not my fault Vav placed his raid there.

not that i mind, but for clearafication

19th July 2006, 02:38 AM is the date and time when the raid has been posted, also every sunday i post a ml raid at the same time ::m00:

In case ppl have doubts
ML 4+5 Sunday 6th of August @15.30Cet. is the date and time for my ml4+5 posted 3days ago so u won't have to miss anything.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Oh.. right. But the thing is I promised people I would have a raid the 30th. So thats what I'm gonna have.

I wasnt aware you had a fixed date for mlraids. This is however clearly not the case for artifact raids. ^^

Svartur

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like I am going sailing this weekend, hopefully I will make it in time though.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Oh.. right. But the thing is I promised people I would have a raid the 30th. So thats what I'm gonna have.

I wasnt aware you had a fixed date for mlraids. This is however clearly not the case for artifact raids. ^^

Like i said, i dont mind, was just clearing up the matter that the thread was already there

Dilanta

Fledgling Freddie
I really do need ML4 on my cute little shaman and couldn't attend your previous runs, this time I'll definitly come. Hope we get enough participants to manage, since there are no other ML organizers nowadays, sad enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom