ML4 : 14th august at 5gmt/6cet

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Another one of my crappy raids we all love to attend :)

Due to popular demand of people needed ml4 (myself included) i'm going to run an ml4 for you ... i have been on enough ml4's to sorta know what i am doing. The only step i am a little unsure on is the step with the gems ... so VoS here i come !!!

Lotto is done at the end of the raid (that includes all keys from 4.2 ... you can go and open the chest at the end of the raid, it's easy to get to) for the snake step i will do the lotto for the keys there ... i don't know if different chests drop different or better things, it's hard to tell :)

Lotto is /random 1000, lowest to win as usual
If i don't get 5fg minimum ... i'll re-organise, so people can roll new toons and get them to 50 asap :p
LD's are given 2 minutes. Persistent LD's are asked to catch up.
AFK'ers ... if you die, your own fault ... you will get 1 rezz, after that, it's on your head to catch up.
If we get lots of spam in /bu i will /bg listen for a while. I don't mind a bit but some people get irritated far too easily.
There are no pre-steps but i do urge you to get the pre-steps before hand.
The raid will be run on my Bm (Wert) and i will open the bg 30 mins before the raid is due to start.
I will leave the haven 10 minutes after the stated time if there are a few problems that occur. I will of course tell you.
If you can bring a fopper (ie bot stuck to your ass) please do. I love to have a quicker raid thanks to fops.
Plenty of animists is always welcome :)
The raid will be run on no speed ... but if we can get chanters/wardens/bards (minimum 1 per grp) i will run the raid on chanter speed.
Even if you have the steps, please attend, mlxp, items are up for grabs, and of course, fun is always a factor on my raids :)

Cya there dudes!

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
omg make it earlier on saturday, imagine how much beer time im going to miss if i attend the raid :( :eek2:

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
just a little suggestion; maybe increase the wait-for-LD's time a littlebit incase someones computer crashes/freezes (had one in ml5). 2 mins is not enough for reboot.

will be there with warden.

Umpaidh

Fledgling Freddie
Hope i can make it Wert mate, finish work at 4pm gmt.
Can try to sneak out a lil early :)

Tilda

i'll be there, but id suggest you'd get a higher attendance if it was on a weekend afternoon, or a few hours later.
4/5 is pushing it for people who work :)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
well you will love to hear i have to change the date on the raid, not the time :)

NEW DATE!!!

... errr ... please hold, i forgot what the date is

ok, it'll be on the 14th august at 5gmt/6cet

better? Got family stuff planned for saturday i didn't know about... main my bro's brithday party.

Can a dude change the title of post ?

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
well you will love to hear i have to change the date on the raid, not the time :)

NEW DATE!!!

... errr ... please hold, i forgot what the date is

ok, it'll be on the 14th august at 5gmt/6cet

better? Got family stuff planned for saturday i didn't know about... main my bro's brithday party.

Can a dude change the title of post ?

nice one!!

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Will probably be there, depends on if I have to work over-time.

Lanrak

Fledgling Freddie
Inc with lev 50 Buff-Druid Druidicspace. Not got FoP yet - just need ML4 & 5 :cheers:

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:
Nice raid got it all done heh :p shame he nicked bence 3 and nailah 3 tho ^^

/poke

read item spam properly, they were shown as bence and nailah 1 AND 3 because i had to merge them to save space.

Gotnl made the same mistake when someone asked for nailah 1 and 3, he thought they meant nailah 1 of 3, he was corrected rightfully.

Athalas

Fledgling Freddie
Nice raid.... a little hanging arround here and there but nevertheless - a good raid.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
wert come on do at better time for all those who work till 5gmt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom