and ur rule 4. Vodka is good.
i totaly agree on that :cheers: but beers good to :cheers:

Gazon

Fledgling Freddie
Did the prereqs last night. Thank you Aha. :wub:
I'm coming Darklis!

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Okay, groups for tonight. We are suffering a shortage of theurgs :/, hopefully a couple will turn up on the night. Although I haven’t asked her yet, hoping tonight’s MA will be the ever-helpful Myste.

GL’s named, please take the responsibility of getting your groups together for me. I will do the usual command CG (thanks all in advance, you guys keep me sane).

Groups will be moving out for between 6.45-7pm.

Group One
Paladin – Myste <MA, GL, all round rock chick>
Paladin - Sevensins
Damage - Staley
Damage - Nihilum
Cleric - Squitch
Cleric - Gaudd
Minstrel - Frank
Theurg – Vacant L <Myste to fill on the night>

Group Two
Paladin – Ilyena <GL>
Scout - Adrak
Damage - Kahland
Damage - Fizzypop
Cleric - Bleam
Cleric - Conavar
Minstrel - Goma
Wiz – Aleron

Group Three
Cleric – Tractartus <GL>
Paladin - Kayin
Ice Wiz - Trixia
Raid Consultant – da Gravedigger dude (not sure if he can be here, if not, Glild or Kinetic is his reserve)
Cabalist - Groborthire
Cleric - Studiomonkey
Minstrel - Zis
Cleric - Snugglebot

Group Four
Cleric - Asirenn <GL>
Paladin – Starr no #1
Paladin - Havocas
Damage - Bakelite
Damage - Redblade
Cleric – Starr no #2
Minstrel - Vacant
Sorc - Dhoffryn

If you are not listed in the above groups, you are welcome to come along anyhow! The BG will be set up on Snugglebot. Please try and use /bg groups to invite people rather than spamming the bg with “LFG!”.

Raid rules will be gone through on the night. Needless to say, the key to this ML is to LISTEN. There are NPC’s that must not be spoken to until I say. Last ML3 raid I ran everyone was brilliant and not one person spoke when they shouldn’t, this is a trend I would love to keep.

Loot :- One item per player. 99% and MP’s will be lottoed, likewise scrolls, remains and legendary weapon components. Loot will be ran through once, then lottoed. Keys do not count as part of loot. Anyone winning a loot roll, then complaining they don’t like their loot will be eviscerated with a rusty spoon!

Hope to see you all there for a fun, quick raid.

D xx

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
Elenos lvl 49 ML4 cleric signing up. Just need the exp so ill be there. No whining .. i know :) :clap:

kiky

Loyal Freddie
me too no grp and signed up on first page :eek7:
and then XXXX that signed up on third page got grp
not fair imo :(

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
We just gotta make our own grp, dont got a grp either :( :( :(

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
kiky said:
me too no grp and signed up on first page :eek7:
and then XXXX that signed up on third page got grp
not fair imo :(

If you are not happy with the raid or group placement... then...

RUN YOUR OWN RAID !!

This is still a public raid and groups have been made almost certainly from people known to the raid leader to facilitate a clean and trouble free raid - to also ensure that the requirements are there to complete the raid for all by providing fixed balanced groups.

So.. if you didnt get a pre-signed up slot in a group.... you can still come on the raid and form groups as any normal ML raid, if your not happy with this then for god sake bugger off and run your own.

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
Darklis' made 4 groups already from a FFA signup, what's the big beef lads.

She stated the rest of the people will fix their own groups, I'm sure this is just for "coordination" purposes, so don't throw a fit just show up and fix your own.

No big deal there, usually ML3 gets messy from the start because of so many people being there, and the groups being nowhere close near balanced.

Good job on this imo Darklis, and I'll be there ofcourse :p

Vorkanz

Fledgling Freddie
the 4 grps above prolly just core grps to take most of the dmg of the raid. Need some nice strong grps to make sure raid succeeds. Other ppl form grps as they wish :)

Robber

Fledgling Freddie
Guys apologies for late tell, but unfortunately I was unable to get pre-reqs done with Redblade, and therefore will open up the space to someone who has.
Thanks
Redblade

starr

Fledgling Freddie
Just a quick double check for those who have ml3 experience but may not have done this one recently.

When dark says about mobs that musn't be spoken to, one of them's been patched (Antioos I think) so it triggers as the first person meeting quest reqirements enters the room.......

So if dark says "WAITZ0RFFS!!!!1111" plz do the business.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Vary nice raid Darklis/Snufflebot went well imo (first ml3) and it sounded like we did it fast to, now we must hope either u or some other soon make ml4/prereqs... Cant wait till i get ml9 :) :) :)

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, nice raid indeed. Nice to see 100+ people manage to be civilized to each other and do their best to make raid run smooth. Grats all who received ML3 tonight.

Calgacus

Fledgling Freddie
Just a quick note to add thanks to darklis and other leaders. Went as fast as poss and was V organised (as always) for such a large raid :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Off to bed now tho as I'm frazzled.

See you all in ML4 pre-reqs

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Just to say a thank you to everyone for turning up..

Special thanks to :
Booner <helping me lead as ever, being a great help>
Tears/Trixia <awesomen driving hun, thank you>
Tractartus <for being second lootbot, a calming influence and all the rest>
Everyone in the command CG, especially Myste, Minstru and Valroth :cheers:
Everyone that attended!

It wasn't as fast as the last one, but we did pretty good time really I think..Grats to all the new ML3's, now someone run an ML4 so i get get snug ML5!

D xx

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks Darklis, great raid (and only one wrong turn by me at the start hehe).

Unfortunatly my Cleric (BB) had a link-death on one of the ML encounters, so looks like Im gona have to run ML3 myself, will give it a week or two, so if anyone else missed a step keep your eyes open here,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom