ML3, Tues 10th, 7.30 Aerus Haven

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
I need to re-run the ML3 raid for my baby cleric. However I'd ideally like quite a few people along for the ride.

The plan is this :- start at Tuesday 7.30pm, Aerus Haven

Prereqs are :- Killing the Shaman, Killing Moughart, and having an Atlantean Sword and Cobra Egg. If you do not have the prereqs, please don't come - the raid will NOT stop whilst you farm..

If you are not sure what to do... go here

I am going to open the BG at 7.00 both nights, we will be meeting at Aerus haven at 7.30. At 8pm the BG will most likely be closed. Do NOT expect to arrive late, and spam me with frantic "Where are you?" pm's as that will not work!

I will be looking for possibly 4 fg's, which I would like to sort before the raid, and after that I will hopefully close the BG (unless I am bribed enough, ofc!).

There are a few things to note:-
1. I am truly an ewul woman. Constant whining/bickering WILL result in you being ejected from the raid, without the use of a safety net.
2. Loot. One item each, we'll lotto off the 99% and MP items, jewellery and scrolls, random rogs go to Guild funds for Excal doors etc, loot only goes to those who "stay the course".
3. People not listening send me to "psycho bitch" mode. (See point 1. for what happens).
4. Vodka is good.

Most of the MLs I've run and been on have been good fun, let's try to keep to the trend with this one. Am also looking for a driver to lead us round whilst I do my usual bellowing of instructions :)

Darklis xx

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Signing up with Trixia please - ICE WIZ

And for info for others, i am doing the pre-req's on Saturday 2 or 3 fg limit, see the other post on these forums. Can also drive if needed.

Vesania

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up for Myste, paladin and bringer of chocolate.

<fluffles Darklis>

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
I'll try get the prereqs done and come with the whip.

Zulle

Fledgling Freddie
signing up with my L50 ice wiz zullia since the pre reqs will hopefully be done

Ivgot

Fledgling Freddie
Singed up in Dantes post,but i will post again here just to be sure :)
So 50 merc with pre-reqs done will come.
Btw,my friend is going to play my char,so be gentle to him :p

Zordo

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up with Turimbar 44 cleric and Dhoffryn 44 Sorc (44 Mind)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom