ML3 take 2!

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
With the bugging of the doors into medusa's chaimber on 2 seperate runs, I am going to run a full ML3 BG raid THIS FRIDAY 15th of April.

BG FORM - 19:30 GMT on Thekevaroo
RAID START - 19:45

All the details for the raid that you will need to participate are posted below.

Raid rules
- AFK while not notified will not stop the raid. Be there or be square. If needed, let group leader know - group leaders report afk to me please.
- LD: It happens - 5 mins holding up - afterwards we move again
- I expect that required steps are done in advance for BG steps. I will not divert the BG for one or two persons.
- Listen to what is said in BG. If this is not followed, I will place BG on private and start removing people. Not that I want it but if not all people work together it is better to remove some who endanger success of the raid than to fail for all.

Loot rules
1) Everyone who takes part in raid can roll
2) You can win one item only unless announced before roll
3) If someone sells items from my raids he/she will be automatically exempted from any further loot splits
4) You can roll for any items you want to use for your participating character or alt - subject to one win per raid

ML3
Detailed information: Vision of Sages

To do before:
3.2 Prequest - A Cure for Kepa – the BG will only be finishing this step as this is a makeup raid. Want to get the raid finished as soon as possible so not going to detour from the BG steps do to the quest.

3.5 Prequest – Tasks for Anitoos – Again the BG will NOT be moving outside of the Temple of Twilight to kill Moughart (even tho he now grants quest BG credit) or to kill the Triton Shaman. The BG will however be killing the cobra keepers / pregnant cobras on the way to the encounter so if you need to farm and cant find a group getting these 2 items shouldn’t be to much of a issue.

During the BG raid:
3.7 – Shraogh’s Fear Removed
Straight forward melee kill with the use of a stomach(farmed before hand). This step will be completed before entering the temple. We will move to the front of the temple and setup as needed for the mob. With the stomach he is a rather easy kill.

3.6 - Glowing Barracuda's Fading
Another straight forward encounter. We enter the room – rush the big named barracuda and PBAE on the spot. Credit for this step is RANGE LIMITED! You must be within a certain distance of the BG leader for credit to be issued. Group leaders will need to notify me of any AFK’s before this step so we can accommodate those who aren’t with the zerg.

3.8 - Sting Ray's Power Absorbed
Exactly the same type of encounter as 3.7 but the adds are a lot harder (high purple instead of orange – purple). Credit for this step is RANGE LIMITED! You must be within a certain distance of the BG leader for credit to be issued. Group leaders will need to notify me of any AFK’s before this step so we can accommodate those who aren’t with the zerg.

3.1 - Moirai's Destruction
This is where things can go wrong if people don’t listen to the BG as instructions are said so I will elaborate in detail here as to the desired course of action the raid will take.

The raid will move up to the Pregnant cobra / keeper room and proceed to clear all mobs in the entrance and hallway leading to Moirai. Once all the adds have been taken care of – the raid will proceed to setup FOP / shrooms on a pad that I will announce on the day of the raid. Once the raid is set and ready a puller of my designation will proceed to pull Moirai’s minions – DO NOT KILL THE MINIONS – as the minion hits approximately 50% HP we will receive a broad message saying that it is returning to Moirai. We need this to happen to drop her shield that renders her invulnerable. After 5 or 6 retreats the shield will drop.
Once the shield is down it’s a straight up melee encounter with all tanks and casters killing the minion’s fist and then Moirai.

3.5 - Antioos' Deceptive Death
Another straight forward step. The raid will move through the entrance mobs to Antioos – we will proceed to set FOP – I will speak to Antioos and give her the items needed to start the encounter. Once the encounter has been started its rather easy. All pets are dropped and we kill the snake then Antioos herself.

3.3 - Casta's Annihilation
This is where things can go wrong if people don’t listen to the BG as instructions are said so I will elaborate in detail here as to the desired course of action the raid will take.

Once we arrive at the encounter we will proceed to spread out in a random – yet organized manner and set up. Once the BG is ready a designated puller will pull Casta out of her circle and proceed to kite her with all tanks hitting her. Casta is immune to all ranged form attacks (this includes magic) until 1 minute into the fight. The BG will receive a broadcast message informing us as to when casters and ranger can engage the mob with ranged attacks.

3.9 - Sinovia's Power Relinquished
Another straight forward rush and gank encounter consisting of one high purple octopus in the middle of a room. The BG will zerg it and kill and that’s about it. It occasionally summons red – purple con adds to assist but but are easily killed. Credit for this step is RANGE LIMITED! You must be within a certain distance of the BG leader for credit to be issued. Group leaders will need to notify me of any AFK’s before this step so we can accommodate those who aren’t with the zerg.

3.2 - Kepa's Downfall
Another straight forward encounter made a lot easier for those trigger happy and unable to comprehend BG instruction.

Once the raid is clear of all adds – we will proceed to Kepa’s platform – set FOPs and prepare. Once all are set I will proceed to speak to Kepa and start the encounter. The raid will then speak to her and end the quest (not to sure if its needed any more). Once the fight begins is a straight forward slap and gank.

3.4 - Laodamedia's Furious End

Contrary to popular belief this step isn’t too hard – and isn’t to easy. Once the bodyguards have been killed and entrance to the room available – the raid will proceed to move in and set up. Its Imperative that all tanks / casters stay in the middle of the room with the only people kiting the ones who get enraged on (one shot kill). If all goes to plan she will only be able to enrage once or twice before the raid gets her close to or dead.
Once she dies she will spawn 3 named “Bodyguards” and the raid will proceed to kill them in the order I specify ( “D” “P” then “I” as I don’t know the full names). Once the bodyguards die the BG will receive credit.

3.10 - Conquering Twilight
One of the easiest and afk attack friendly ML mobs there is.

The raid will proceed to wipe all adds to the entrance to the room then proceed to SLOWLY walk down the left staircase to avoid setting off the ice traps. Once the raid is down we will proceed to kill all the statues that are spawned and will set up FOP etc on the RIGHT side of her chamber. Once all is setup we will proceed to pull medusa to the BG. !! NO ONE STICK TO MEDUSA !! – There are some nasty DD traps in the middle of the room that you do not want to meet in person. Is a straight up melee fight from then on with medusa periodically kiting around the room to kill those that are stuck so the BG can ridicule them for being AFK.
She has the power to spawn new statues during her fight this is NOT a major issue. The person who has the statue aggro will proceed to kite the statues around the room until Medusa dies as when she dies – so do the statues.
Once she dies keys will be lotto’d in a /random way then we will move Aerus for the main item lotto.

Very important

the BG WILL NOT be doing the pre quests with the BG as this is a makeup raid to catch up with the ML rush. Get them dome before coming.

We need your full and undivided attention when calling strats for the raid. ONE person not doing as told can wipe the BG. If this happens that person will not be included in the future steps. The BG WILL NOT tolerate ignorance, if you ignore me or dont listen to what i am saying I WILL remove you from the BG and continue on.

Loot split for keys in Medusa’s chamber then the rest afterwards in Aerus.

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
sorry for the double post - a forum error when i went to post made it go twice

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Well i am in, dident get ml3.10 so it's the only one that i need.

Varvatos

Fledgling Freddie
I'm in as well, with Hero Varvatos (a victim of the bugged raid) ;)

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
I'm in kev, oh and i need an email address for you so i can mail you something :>

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
this raid will only happen if enough people sign up
the minimum to do ML3 easily is 5fg so bear that in mind

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
ill be there with ze drood provided i can get prequests before then 8)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
will be bringing a few guildies on this too :)

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
i guess we will just have to see what type of turnout there is for this tomorrow.

If i dont think we have enough for the raid i will cancel it

zendrik

Fledgling Freddie
ill be there as well .. just hope i can get pre reqs first though ...

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
well played all!

was a very fast raid - only taking 3 hours and 10 minutes in total to do all 10 steps. I thank all in the BG for paying attention and listening to the instructions as they were given and not after the encounter failed(like other raids i have done).

see you for ML4!

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom