FH is my second home
Bg on: ChronicSummoner
Bg opens: 11:00
Raid Leaves: 11:30
Meetpoint: Aerus Haven
Entrance to dungeon Requirement (if applicable): None

Pre-Steps:
1) Farm for eel stomach:
Before the raid even starts have one group go in and farm for an eel stomach (not everyone has to do this, it is not required to get trial credit, they just come in handy later). This is very easy to do now after the 1.68 patch.

2) Talk to the sub-quest giver
Everyone has to do this at some point: Get a full group (the shaman has been killed with 4 people, but you probably want a full group) and go to 15k 58k Notos. You'll find a triton treasure hunter there, right before the zone in point (don't kill him, just talk to him, you'll need the group you brought with you to kill a shaman). To save time tell every to just /s kepa and /s antioos. This will save time and by having people not actually click on the treasure hunter you have a better chance of not having someone kill it. Talk to the treasure hunter and get both the Antioos and Kepa quest. You can't complete them until you are with the raid, but you can do one step - kill a triton shaman.

3)From VOS:
Code:
With the last patches, all the pre-quests can be done within the Temple of Twilight. 
These steps have been done with 1 full group. 

Prior to zoning inside the Temple, speak to the Triton Treasure Hunter. He can be found just inside the temple archway. 

Make sure you select Alternate reason, and end with both Antioos and Kepa quests. 
Verify in your journal, you should now have 2 new quests. 

For Kepa, M3T2, your journal will state you need either of the following, to seek out and 
Kill Moughart or Speak to the Triton Brigand. 

For Antioos, M3T5, your journal will state you need the following items, Sword/Egg/Triton Shaman Necklace

Do not look for this in your ML list, it is a subquest that shows only in your journal. 

Once you port in, buff up and you are set to go. 

Head East, until the passage goes down to the lower level. 
Continue heading eastward, until you see an intersection with 3 Octopus swimming about. 
There are 2 passages North and 1 South. Take the first Northern passage. This actually leads to where Moirai can be later found with the raid. 

At the end of the tunnel, stay on the left hand side and surface. Stay along the wall and get ready to fight. 

The Pregnant Cobras will almost all come in when you pull. These drop the egg you will need. 
The Gorgons can be pulled 1-by-1, they will drop the Sword. 

Continue until everyone in the party has both items. If you are more then 1 group, it’s suggested to reform the groups once one has the items, and place those that are missing it with the tanks, to ensure the group gets the drop. Now that everyone has those items, go back south to those octopus and head eastwards again. 

At the end of this large passage, the eastward path will become a smaller tunnel. You can farm the Eels at this spot for their stomach, if such will be needed for M3T7 on the raid. 

The east tunnel will curve to the north, at the first intersection head eastwards again. Move slowly at this point, as when the tunnel opens up there are schools of barracuda about who will agro non-stop. The best method for 1 group is to pull from the tunnel entrance until you clear as many as possible, then head eastwards along the upper south wall until the tunnel narrows again. Stop to clear agro there again. 

Make sure no pets are on agro, and nobody gets itchy fingers. If you kill the brigand at this point, slap your party and stop reading this walkthrough. 

Move along eastwards still until another 4-way intersection, you’ll know it’s the right one as there is a small rock formation in the center of it. Inside the east passage, you will see the Triton Brigand. 
Have everyone in the party speak to him. He will update your Kepa quest. You will then need an Orb 
which is dropped from a Sentinel. 

Continue eastwards past the Brigand, squeezing by some rocks. At the next intersection, take the northern passage. This is entrance to Laodamedia. Surface on the left side and pull the statues there. 
These statues will drop both the Orb and the Triton Shaman Necklace. 

Once everyone has the orb and necklace, return to the Brigand. He will ask for the orb and return to you a potion. 

At this point, everyone in the party should verify their journals. Both Kepa and Antioos quests should state for the player to return to said NPC and give them these items. 

You should all be set for the raid at this point. If you feel good about how things have gone to this point, you can tempt yourself and take a shot at Sinovia, M3T9, who is just in the south passage from the Brigand

4)Farm Egg and Sword from in front of Moirai

6)Kill Mourghart (subquest of 3.2)
Moughart Sightings:
2.6 21.4 Meso
4k 16k Meso
37k, 49k Meso
44.5k 20.5k Meso
SPEAK TO KEPA BEFORE KILLING MOURGHART

sp4nky

Fledgling Freddie
will be on this 1 too with lock lvl 50 got pre`s

Papamitsos

Fledgling Freddie
Erm i got the presteps done egg-sword-neck and i did kill the mourghart but i didnt speak to kepa b4 kill the mob is that a problem? (i did the presteps b4 1 month)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Papamitsos said:
Erm i got the presteps done egg-sword-neck and i did kill the mourghart but i didnt speak to kepa b4 kill the mob is that a problem? (i did the presteps b4 1 month)
yes
you are given the quest by the triton treasure hunter
gona have to redo it im afraid :(
i suggest you check your journal the quests will be listed there

Papamitsos

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
yes
you are given the quest by the triton treasure hunter
gona have to redo it im afraid :(
i suggest you check your journal the quests will be listed there
i got that on my journal
Acure for kepa(step 3)kepa has betrayet you!Slay her and take the power
Task for antioos(step 4)Return to antioos with the three items you requested
is that what we need??????

kivik

Part of the furniture
yes, you make the last steps on the quests on the BG raid.

Headstrong

Fledgling Freddie
Any group doing presteps have room for my Spiritmaster? leave msg here or pm fizzel ingame.

Thanks!

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
don't think my new pc will be there yet, but if it is i will be there
with my healer (aug/mend)

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Isnt farming for egg and sword BG credit now ? meaning triton shammy and Moughart would be enough for pre reqs ? Or is it next patch hehe.

JackHeart

Fledgling Freddie
Moughart has been BG enabled since forever, but finding him can be a bitch..
So it is better to have him a pre..
Egg and sword will not be BG enbaled afaik..

sand-

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there with 50 svg (Vild) active & 50 sb (Opacity) on stick.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Stunned said:
Isnt farming for egg and sword BG credit now ?
Only in US atm i believe, id rather people did it that get it wrong and spend 4 hrs farming them for people :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom