ML3 Raid

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Im sure there are more then me who missed/needs ML3 on some char. Problem is i am not exactly good at this ML things :p. First char im doing MLs with, but fact remains i need ML3. So if ppl who needs it could write it down here, maybe we all could fix a raid.

I was thinking about maybe wednesday? 19:00CET?

If ppl can come then, sign down here and we see what we can do

Kthx

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
bad time to make a ml3 raid, Dragon raid one hour later, so i sugest that you move it to another day or you will miss a few ppls for it since you need a few to complete it.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yes, my bad, didnt see the dragon raid same day.

Moving it to thursday, 1900CET. No replies to ppl who can come yet, i hope there will be quite a few more. There must be some ppl who need ML3. Also as i said im kind of new at MLs, never done ML3. So im afraid i cant really be "raidleader", but i guess there will be ppl there who has done it before.

Anyway sign up if u want to come, 1900cet thursday 14th april.

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
might miss out on some rvr!

but, need it as well, so ok i guess :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya

I would like to attend with my warrior, i also know quite a few people in grey wolves needs ml3, so i will inform them becasue a few might not read FH. :sex:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
M8, if u don tkow how to do it, i suggest u dont do it, Ml3 is ery hard and stressfull,
I suggest all ppl to have just a lil more patients, ill host ml6 this or next week. Thereafter ill restart the cyclus with ml1 and go again to ml6.
When ovron feels so, he iwll organize ml7-10 to paste after where i ended with ml6.
So i would say to all of u needing ml3 just wait a bit more, and ull get it with me

greets

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Why isnt there any ml raids on weekends like afternoons etc must ppl like to go out on friday/sat night and have college on week day and most of the raids are like 3-4hrs.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
ML3 is the hardest ml for a raid leader to lead. Made this on Excal/Hib for a while ago, those hib dident listen and we were in that dungeon for 6½ hour and when we made it to the last ml3.10 the door dident open! It was bugged. if you have no idea how to do this ml Do not make it, you'll lose your minde even if ppls listen, you haft to have every step correct and clear what to do at all time and ALOT of pation for those ppls that are /afk/ld or dosent listen.

Anyway i hope you get a nice raid if your gonna make it and GL with it, you'll need it :)

St.Anger

One of Freddy's beloved
I need ML3 on my warlock. And what some ppl stated above, it's a tough raid to do. What CAN be done tho is the pre's, it requires entering the cave and farm some aggro purp mobs for a while, so if ppl are intrested we can do that on thursday, i'll be there with my Lock.

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
yeah well i guess ppl say its hardest to lead, and since i dont know crap about it, i dunno.
I just know i need it/want it... I wont be able to lead it probably then :\

brad

Fledgling Freddie
would have been better if the ml's u held vavire were on weekend, because simply people have family needs /school or work and alot of people miss out on the weekdays.

NO disraspect to you because your doing a great job on the raids and im gratfeul that vavire puts in the effot to help others,

But for other people who would host ml raids just think about what i said.
Ive spoken to alot of people who miss out on ml's simply due to them been at bad times which are ofc the weekdays. Lots of people cant come home after work/school and spend hours doing a ml raid.

Again no disraspect to vav or ovvy who leads the raids, but just would be better and more beneficial if these types of event were run at weekends when people have the time to come on.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Why isnt there any ml raids on weekends like afternoons etc must ppl like to go out on friday/sat night and have college on week day and most of the raids are like 3-4hrs.

Hey there,

Well this certainly depends where you are in your life. Many of our players are between 20 and 50 years of age, have a girlfriend / wife, and 1 or more kids. They can ONLY do raids when dinner is over and kids put to bed. No matter how you make raids, there will always be some people that cannot attend.

This is not written to make you angry in any way, just to tell you that we are others that constantly pull the other way.

A raid on any night around 17-18 CET will be impossible to attend to for anybody who has a family or anybody who still lives at home. Either the wife/girlfriend or the mother flips out for not attending to family dinner. Im sure it is like that in many homes. Raids at that time can only be attended by the student / batchillor who has nobody to be responsible to.

Remember dont be angry :) just another point of view

Von War

GM Danish Huscarls

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
If raid happens, will most probably join with BD or any char I can be bothered to play. :)

Box4m

Fledgling Freddie
Aye well i guess we meet up and do the best of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom