Ml3 raid Tuesday 20/12...

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Ello all.During vavi's ml marathon i didnt made ml3 QQ and i am going to run 1 myself so i hope many missed it too ;) so we gather the numbers we need to make it.
The bg will open on Nakaiii in 17:00gmt and the raid will start at 17:30gmt -17:40gmt max ( i am making the raid a bit late so ppl have returned from their schools/jobs)
Hope to see u all there
Rulez r same with vavi's.....
Sticky plz
Ty in advance

P.s1 i have only 1 question.... do u have to do the pre steps or from this patch ml3 hasnt got any pre's or only i must do the pre's??.... plz help me out with that

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
You're a legend :D I'll be there with my 50 Spiritmaster!

Nate

FH is my second home
dont think theres any pre's anymore, except u need to farm a needle or something from inside the cave barracudas somewhere, dunno details. but its used on shraogh i think..(outside one) will hopefully be joining with hunter for shraogh and healer for the rest :p

Zardoz

Fledgling Freddie
need 3 on my SB i'll be there if i can, had a huge powercut on sat just as Vavis ml3 was starting :/

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Mods sticky plz.. or tell me what i have to do for that

Ty in advance

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
dont think theres any pre's anymore, except u need to farm a needle or something from inside the cave barracudas somewhere, dunno details. but its used on shraogh i think..(outside one) will hopefully be joining with hunter for shraogh and healer for the rest :p

U drunk natey?
U dont need anything. BUT if say like u only got round 30ppl u will need an EEL STOMACH for shrough, or he might wipe ure ass clean.
For the rest u dont need any presteps.

Nate

FH is my second home
swot i meant :eek: is this gonna get stickyd soon?

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Ermmmm .......... i am going to ask again...... what i have to do so this thread become sticky....... u see the ml8 raid was made like 5days after mine and its sticky already......

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry, missed this one, for future reference, PM me on here for schtickies.

MrJollyLUFC

Fledgling Freddie
Like to know why when I went LD in combat on 2nd to last step it put me back in town when I logged in.

Arrghhhh wasted 4.5 hours.

joap

Fledgling Freddie
MrJollyLUFC said:
Like to know why when I went LD in combat on 2nd to last step it put me back in town when I logged in.

Arrghhhh wasted 4.5 hours.

I think i can answer that for you. I suspect you were the zerker in my group, right (i was on snakecharmer last night)?
What happened was you went LD while running, so the game kept you running until you ran into the entrance mobs and died to them. Then when you finally disconected from the server you respawned back at your bind spot, and that's where you found your character.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Woo, nice raid. Somehow we did it even with the small numbers :) Thanks Nakaiii-e for running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom