ML3 raid friday 18:00 CET

Jarl

Fledgling Freddie
ML3 raid all steps, just make sure u done preparing steps as described oin http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Master_Level_Three.html

BG will be on Jarl and start a wee bit befor 18:00. Come one come all.
AFK bots will be slaped and sent away. So if you come think about yer mates and dont /stick, afk

With that said, lets rock :)

PS, raid will move to 14:00 cet sat IF we are not enough or if something stops us from getting eel stomaches befor raid.

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
ohh perfect, been w8ing for a raid for ML3. Count me in!

Edit: If u plan on raiding @ 18.00 CET that is otherwise i cant come.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I'll instruct my local church to pray for your imortal souls. Its pretty big so you might just stand a chance of making it out with your sanity intact.

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
So Jarl you are saying we gonna kill the triton shaman to recieve neckless and Mourghart before your raid ?

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Ah ffs must u do it on friday? im going to germany to fill my home with beer so i have mucho to drink to summer :p :worthy: :cheers:

Jarl

Fledgling Freddie
Since many ppl asked ingame osv, we do the prereq thingy together, just make sure to talk to the dood outside the ML3 dungeon so u are rdy.
give u a quest and a task

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Netcode said:
Ah ffs must u do it on friday? im going to germany to fill my home with beer so i have mucho to drink to summer :p :worthy: :cheers:

nerf bodell imo ;)

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Thats a bad idea jarl, i wont attend but on arda's raid we were in the dungeon hours and hours only farming each group an egg and sword. However I heard it pops a bit frequent since this patch..

Jarl

Fledgling Freddie
Bad idea or not, Raid canceled wel if noone else wana run it. I need to leav town friday morning :( nerf RL ffs :(

firegird

Fledgling Freddie
Ok since Jarl has to leave town I can lead this raid on my alt Holyhealer with the help of Kick and Kalinyxta.
Same time same place etc.
Only the leader will change.
Btw egg/sword is not considered a prequest and will be done with the raid.
I know it's time consuming but it's a bit dangerous for only 1 fg to get there alone.
I will try to farm the stomach eel but if i don't find it we will do it with the raid.
I had grps through the prequests today and will wait to c ya all there tomorrow.

Jarl

Fledgling Freddie
Sweet dood :) ill see if i can convince meh brother to play me.
Gues i have to buy him a beer or 5 if he get meh ml3 while im away :) but its worth it

firegird

Fledgling Freddie
Nope you will be required to do the prequests on your own.Start a bg 3-4 h b4 the raid and do prequests with others that need em

Michail

Fledgling Freddie
I can confirm, that cobras, that drop egg spawn much more faster after patch. So it shouldn't take long to farm egg at all.

Sn00k3

Fledgling Freddie
ml 4 raid on saturday so err... no :m00:

btw is it 14:00 or 18:00? 14:00 is abit to early imo

firegird

Fledgling Freddie
Raid is on 18.00 cet . 17.00 gmt

Sn00k3 said:

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
firegird said:
Ok since Jarl has to leave town I can lead this raid on my alt Holyhealer with the help of Kick and Kalinyxta.
Same time same place etc.
Only the leader will change.
Btw egg/sword is not considered a prequest and will be done with the raid.
I know it's time consuming but it's a bit dangerous for only 1 fg to get there alone.
I will try to farm the stomach eel but if i don't find it we will do it with the raid.
I had grps through the prequests today and will wait to c ya all there tomorrow.

:(((( Damn, how the hell am i gonna make the prereqs before 18CET. :/ Oh well ill give it my best shot.

Ntina

One of Freddy's beloved
thats what firegird said.try find some ppl a few hours before the raid and do the steps. there are many ppl that need this ml so i guess wont be a big problem. :)

Z

Zinagr

Too many raids today

I think too many raids for today 7-5. Dragon raid, ml8, ml3. If you want to help ppl its better to make the raids different hours and days. :kissit:

firegird

Fledgling Freddie
Different ppl need different things ..so the raid order doesn't really bother anyone :)

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Sn00k3 said:

ml4 as in ml4 bg steps? when will this raid take place?

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
stubbe said:
ml4 as in ml4 bg steps? when will this raid take place?

Tomorrow (saturday, 7th) at 1400 hours CET iirc - it's in FoM amotd.

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Jemrol said:
Nicely done raid once again of firegird.

He is a good raidleader no doubt about that but still a bit unlucky that some didn't manage to do the pre quests before raid start (me for instance)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom