ML3 Raid - 12th Aug 7pm (UK)

Ilur-OOM

Loyal Freddie
count me in with cleric if i manage to do the pre quests if not count me in as theurg since those are already done

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
hopefully i can get those items, and come with my 40 reaver if its permitted, i understand he is low but i dont see that that should have any impact, but thats for you to decide :)

Rhi

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
I will be leading the raid with my 40 reaver :D

So go away :p

Ilur-OOM

Loyal Freddie
Confirmed my previous post, i'll be there

just hope whatapbaoe get booted soon he sucks... organize a prequests gets what he wants and logs

Killswitch

FH is my second home
If I'm home in time, I'll be along with my 50 Reaver and my trust FoP-Bot

Thanks Coren

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
Grreat Raid

Tx for great raid and for repeating some steps for ld,s :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for coming everyone.

Many apologies to Edaemos and Doolittle who didn't get credit for steps, I just didn't feel I could keep 120 people waiting when we didn't know when/where the repop would be. Good luck with it in the future.

Ilur-OOM

Loyal Freddie
thanks for organizing mate great raid... ^^
Gratz to all new ML3

PS: Do ML4 next thurs imo =)

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers dude, great raid, very quick but not surpising with that many people taking mobs down like they were going out of fashion. Myy scout I took wasn;t even ML1 so I'm happy to have gotten that particular painful one out fo the way.

Had a group of us trying to farming the eggs and swords prior to the raid, and I was lucky enough to have had them farmed when we went that way in the end - yay for random elements ;)

Look forward to your next one mate, make it ML4 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom