ML3 Raid - 12th Aug 7pm (UK)

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Seems like theres plenty of people needing this so I'm gonna bite the bullet and run it:

What you NEED to have done beforehand:
  • Talk to the trition treasure hunter outside the Temple of Twilight (15k 58k Notos) and get both the Antioos and Kepa quests.
  • After getting the quests, take a small group and kill a triton shaman.
  • Have farmed yourself an egg and a sword. See below.

I will take a few fg into the dungeon on Weds evening at 9 pm UK time to farm eggs and swords. We will also probably get a stomach if my "sources" have not yielded one by that time. If you could do the egg and sword on your own it would be much appreciated, or if someone else could take the initiative and organise another few fg to go in and get them, just to make it less painful all-round. Link to map below:

http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/img/totLathera.jpg

The place to farm eggs and swords is marked on there as 'Pregnant Cobra camp' and is easy enough to get to.

I haven't done ML3 since the pregnant cobra pop was upped but it can't hurt to get this out the way beforehand.

Moughart will be killed by the zerg.

AFKs will be frowned upon and probably booted as my patience will likely be running thin - theres lots of getting in and out of water and I'm in no mind to wait for afkers every time we need to so you will probably just be left.

Lootlevel set to 50 - any scrolls are property of the group that loots them. Lotto of items done on a class basis, PM me beforehand if you wish to lotto for an alt instead. Key lotto seperate from item lotto.

BG will be held in all probability by Codpiece. Meet at Aerus haven. Bring potions!

Hope that's everything, its quite short notice but hopefully most people have done the prequests or will get them done. As I said before, if others could take it on themselves to organise some farming at other times it would help.

See you there.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Coren said:
I haven't done ML3 since the pregnant cobra pop was upped but it can't hurt to get this out the way beforehand.
Cobras are now a total non-issue. The repop on those is so fast everyone will have the egg before most get their sword.

Incase you care - doesnt really matter ;)

Blackguy

Fledgling Freddie
Sign me up. Rejuv cleric at your service.

Hanz is the name, healing my game!

agelmar

Fledgling Freddie

Agelmar 50th paladin

Eloden 50th friar

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie
Katsumii + Infil

oh and if there is a spot for Wed farm grp I'd like to come :worthy:

Whatapbaoe

Fledgling Freddie
Im there as wiz and someone want make Sword/egg farming group later?
I can make one if you guys want, will give more details later :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Ml3

Will be there with Pally.

Pre's done except cobra eggs. Will do that today.

Java 50 Ice Wizi
Linux 45 Caby

Death: It's not that I'm afraid to die, it's just I don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen
Drugs: I used to have a drugs problem but now I make enough money. - David Lee Roth.
Sex: Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation, the other eight are unimportant. - Henry Miller

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Would have joined, but 3 days is too little notice :(
Best of luck, and I would try to include sword and egg farm, those mobs are purple, bit tough to solo for most :)
Regards, Glottis

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Hence why the raid the day before to farm sword and egg :rolleyes:

Wouldn't suggest anyone tries to solo any of the prequests, it will most likely end in tears.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
I will try and make it with Cryissa. Please save a space for me.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
im bringing 1-2 chars dunno who yet...

and for the sword farm... bring as manny as posibel... its hard work for 1 fg ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom