ML3 BG Raid Thursday 20-1 18:00 GMT (19:00 CET, 20:00 EET)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Ok another attempt. I don't think things will be any better, but all we can do is try. We meet up in Aerus at the specified time and we'll start doing all the steps again.

As a subnote. I will not lead a raid where I have to just ignore people that go LD, specifically if it's not their fault. Having to repeat a raid just because you LD's in one step and the leader is a wanker who doesn't give a shit, is quite frustrating.

Anyway, see you there, fingers crossed this will go well.

Megan

Fledgling Freddie
"We meet up in Aerus at the specified time and we'll start doing all the steps again."

Any exceptions to the "all" steps?

Bard inc Thursady

Megan

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
We'll do all the steps. Just have the prereqs done and you're good for it.

note to self: Farm the stomach.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone wonna do the pre reqs with meh? ;D

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
will be there, we only managed Antioos & Kepa & Sinova after you left. then a sudden ld middle of gorgon/cobras whiped us out, or well ld'd us out :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Bringing a BB won't do you/us any good as it's going to be another one LD-ing.

Sharanja

Fledgling Freddie
Druid signing up

Hmmm, couldn't make it on sunday. So for me there is a positive side to the lag misery.

Hoping to get a bit more ml xp than on saturday's ml1 raid :(

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Might I also add, any AFKs ever for 2 minutes, will be getting kicked out of the BG. Dual logged people, will be receiving the same treatment. The ranger Robban is banned, don't even log that toon if you're thinking off (whosever it is).

This is going to be active people ONLY. If I ban one of your toons from a raid, I'm not letting you in again. So before you try to trick your way in, think twice.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Dosent look like ill get the prereqs done... :(

RobbanPobban

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
The ranger Robban is banned, don't even log that toon if you're thinking off (whosever it is).

Its me :) Why cues I was afk for 10 min on ML8, or has it to do with something else? Not like I've treated anyone with disrespect...

Not like I need ML3 but anyway :)

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Did everything but couldnt get the egg/sword in time :( good luck on the raid anyway.

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Re Ballard.

You fight through the egg/sword farming spot 2 times during the ML3 raid. There is always a chance that you will get the egg/sword then. I would advise you to go on the raid

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Ballard said:
Did everything but couldnt get the egg/sword in time :( good luck on the raid anyway.
Getting an egg nowadays is usually no problem. Most of the times you don't even have to farm for it, the sword you have to be lucky though.

Danita

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
RobbanPobban said:
Its me :) Why cues I was afk for 10 min on ML8, or has it to do with something else? Not like I've treated anyone with disrespect...

Not like I need ML3 but anyway :)

10 mins, well more likely during the whole raid. We were making fun of your blatant afk in the group channel, you weren't even noticing, nor were you having the guts to even say that you're constantly afk. Also you making fun the fact that I was bugged yesterday, really displays your class!! Well done, I wish I knew your alts.

Not like you'll attent any of my raids, but anyway :)

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for getting the raid completed Gear.

Thanks Staj for finding that E&E so quick.

Thanks to the E&E for acting quickly.

Thanks to Requiel for getting his butt online asap to help out. (Gear wasn't the only one bugged!).

Good raid imo, do it again just for the hell of it ;)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Jayce said:
Thanks for getting the raid completed Gear.

Thanks Staj for finding that E&E so quick.

Thanks to the E&E for acting quickly.

Thanks to Requiel for getting his butt online asap to help out. (Gear wasn't the only one bugged!).

Good raid imo, do it again just for the hell of it ;)

I wouldnt call it acting quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom