ML3 BG Raid, Sunday 3/4, 19:00 CET.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
This one'll be fun! Meet Aerus and make sure you have done the prereqs beforehand.

You must talk to the NPC outside the temple of twilight, get the 2 quests, then find and kill Moughart and farm the egg and the sword as none of those things will take place with the raid. Before someone jumps in and tells that you can now do the prequests inside the temple, yes, I know you can, I don't care where and how you do them, just make sure that you're ready for Kepa and Antioos.

LDs will be given substantial time to relog, however take into consideration that most raids nowadays attract 80+ people (no further explanation here :p)

If we don't go into early hours, we'll take the BG in Alblandia after the raid.

See you there

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I'll be there with Veracruz 50 Warden (Should have dinged by sunday xD) ML2 Battlemaster ;) Still need prereqs. But will try to get them done in time with some guildies.

edit, ffs.. tis my birthday that day >< Oh well, afk+stick to a guildie I guess :D

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
A Sunday at 19 CET is too late for a ML3 Raid, almost all people need go to work/school the next day...

I think the ML3 should start before.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Aliorm said:
A Sunday at 19 CET is too late for a ML3 Raid, almost all people need go to work/school the next day...

I think the ML3 should start before.

I would do it earlier if I could, however I have RL arrangements that I cannot postpone. I'm optimistic however, and hope that it will take around 3 hours to complete (yeah right :p)

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Is it possible to reach Medusa alone without attracting aggro on the way?
Will try to duallog the last step if I can sneak my big ugly furbyhero there before the raid ;)

Mirramatolja

Fledgling Freddie
I will like to come with my Bufbot Qvatolja .. if you need Fop i can come with Tolja to :)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Gear,
if I can get these Pre steps done with this arranged one for tonight 31/3 then I be there Sunday with Soulbow(Ranger)/Soulsbot(Druid).

About time I got this ML out of way hee hee.

Soulja

Sephero

Fledgling Freddie
i need them for my druid (Gramaton), if i just get pre steps done in time

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
with my successful pre-req run you can prolly expect 2 fg at least :drink:
i'll be inc with bm and druid as per usual, im sure you'll get at least 8fg on this raid though

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Got Pre Quests done at long last lol (6 months) and will definetely be there with Soulbow(Ranger) & Soulsbot(Druid)

C U Then Gear :)

Soulja

Reika

Fledgling Freddie
Will do the pre-quests on Sat and join this on Sunday with Reika

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Be there with Kameh - Druid (not a bot)

arwens

Fledgling Freddie
Arwens and Minimel, mana chanter and ani will be there
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for the raid Gear, you have the patience of a saint!

Mirramatolja

Fledgling Freddie
Next time .. try to keep the schoolkids talk out of BG chat .. then you will get importent information .. and will be abe to keep a group together....i will get ML 3 some other time ... but it could have been fun ....if it had been this time ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom