ML3 Battlegroup Raid - Friday 12th January 2007, 7:30 GMT

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Meet on Prydwen Server, Aerus Haven at 7:15 for a 7:30 start (GMT).

BG will be on Moniack-p.

No loot pre-claimed. All non-RoG loot will be lottoed (and any particularly great RoG's). Scrolls will go to the group getting the kills, they won't be going to BG treasurer. Lotto method will be /random 1000, highest picks. People who whine, bitch and moan on the raid get /random 1.

Raid will go ahead as long as 2fg at least show, I know I've done it with 3fg before the nerf, so can't need huge numbers.

No one is excluded from the raid, but please don't make me kick you! If you think there are things I'm doing wrong, pm them. Hopefully won't be much, I've led it about 5-6 times, and it's gone smoothly each time. If you have questions, ask them here.

See you there.

Darzil

Mothy

Fledgling Freddie
ah nice has been a long time since an ml3 raid

hopefully will be there in some form or other

Galadry

Fledgling Freddie
I'll either come along with my theurgist or bring along whatever is needed to make things go more smoothly.

See you there!

shabba

Fledgling Freddie
silly noob question but do I have to have completed ML2 be4 I do ML3? I completed ml1 already:)

Galadry

Fledgling Freddie
You dont have to have done ML2 in order to come along and get credit for ML3. All you need to have done is spoken to the arbiter (I assume you have as you said you'd done ML1) and have some water potions ready as a lot of ML3 is underwater.

It just means that you wont get the ability for ML2 until you do ML2 (and you have 100% mlxp for it - and you'll no doubt get mlxp tonight doing ML3).

Also there are no pre-steps for ML3 so all you have to do for it is come along this evening to get the whole thing.

Galadry

Fledgling Freddie
That went really smoothly, thanks to everyone for helping it go so well and to Moniack. :drink:

Gazza

Fledgling Freddie
Aye would be gr8 if you could do ML2 as well :) Smoothest raid ever been on that was.

Legaethiel

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to thank you for a very smooth and superbly run raid. Please consider running more in the future, because it was an excellent raid.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I can see myself running some, but they'll be odd ones here and there, not multiple raids in an evening, and not ordered 1-10 raids (cos those get derailed by other raidleaders running 1-10 raids in the middle of a run, and numbers dropping like a stone).

Will probably run stuff to suit my guildies. This raid was specifically so a particular guildie could access ML9. There will be other excuses for raids in future <grin>

I'd run more, but I've developed a slight case of the rvr bug.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom