ML3+4 Saturday 23/7 3pm CET

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Hello everyone!

Me and my guild are taking a vacation from our usual realm and we sort of need MLs done. So I was thinking we all bring a lot of useful classes like FoP-bots, shroomers and pbaoe casters to Aerus Haven on Saturday and let's get it done.

BG will be up on Zianne-E from 2.30 CET. We will do battlegroup steps only and loot will be lottoed at the end of ML4. I am not preclaiming anything.

There will be a 10 minute break in between ML3 and ML4. I will wait for LDs unless they are repeated. Steps will be redone if a majority of the raid misses credit, otherwise I count on you to be alert and close to me so I can /grantcredit.

I'd be very thankful for hib-specific advice on some mobs so feel free to PM me here or before the raid if you've got some experience.

If this raid is a success count on me to do the rest as well.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Turgaladh said:
saturday, or sunday 23/7 ?

Nerf me. Saturday 22/7. I've been doing so much PvE I've lost track of what day it is.

Turgaladh

Fledgling Freddie
Graendel said:
Nerf me. Saturday 22/7. I've been doing so much PvE I've lost track of what day it is.

lol know that one :) just noticed as I was putting alarm on cell :p

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Cancelled. Something has come up and I can't make this as promised. Instead I hope you all can come to Sheril's raids as posted.

Thursday 27th 20.00 CET
Master Level 3

Friday 28th 20.00 CET
Master Level 4
Master Level 5

I will be on those raids (and others) and try to lend a hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom