ml3 26th

Tubie

Fledgling Freddie
running ml3 becoz my guildies missed it and meny people will need some ml exp.

U will need sword/egg/neckie as pre steps, meet at aerus 18gmt/19cet start we will leave at 18/15gmt. we will w8 3 min per a ld etc. i will lotto liek the rest. :clap:

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Many thanks to Dubaxter who took control of the raid when orginal raid organiser didnt even show to run it. We later found out he was apparently skulking in the raid hiding :/ anyway well done Dub :D

Tubie

Fledgling Freddie
tbh m8 when i log on and some1 making the raid insted i just loged off again , why plain somthink if some just gonan do that

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Tubie said:
tbh m8 when i log on and some1 making the raid insted i just loged off again , why plain somthink if some just gonan do that
He started the BG is all, thats not leading the raid at all, this allowed further time for people to get grouped, and prepare to move off faster, so in fact he did you a huge favour instead of all the last minute pissing in the wind. By all accounts you didnt even advertise the fact you had turned up at all until the raid was well underway, if you had Im sure dubs would have "/bg leader knobcheese" to let you continue to lead.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
If you seriously think I would want to run a ML3 raid Stevie ak Hitt/Nuclear/Dribble/Tubie slash whatever othere lats you have you are seriously demented.

I know you are only young but try not to take things to heart, as you had not turned up I was asked to make the BG by several people so I did. I then stated in the BG that if the ML leader did not turn up by 6.45 GMT I would take over. TBH I never even knew it was you until someone told me half way through the ML and you never even mentioned it was.

I have known you and your brother for quite some time and I know you are a pain in the ass sometimes but this was not menat to offend you.

Velveteen

Fledgling Freddie
thanks Dubaxter for an excellent raid and being a VERY cool guy....

Glad you ran it and not anyone else!

Zubilo

Fledgling Freddie
Tubie-Nuclearbomb-Chimaraa-Moneybags aka Stive very young and stupid child 14 years only.... :flame:
Got kicked from Camlane guild "Horde" after Has stolen Artis at the guild members.... :clap:

EiNsI

Fledgling Freddie
Dont start ze war again Zub PLZ ;) think some bc members got enough of your "discussions"... :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom